The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

Onyx

You are more than welcome to join us Cheryl!

I have added you to the list with the Rider Waite but when you get your new decks and change let me know and I will update it with the change.

Have fun!

Allan

cherylleebest

New member says "hi"

Hi Allan and hello everyone

Thanks for adding me to the list. As you say I will be using Rider Waite for now.

I'm really looking forward to the journey. I have an PDR website blog thingie from last year. Some poor material and big mistakes on it, but hey, you live, you learn! I'm gonna continue with that one I think, until I get tired of the colour or get some time to design a new one for 2010.

In love and light
Cheryl x

Gazel

I been thinking about it, and I think that I will mostly be doing two cards draws. Not the one TwoFlower points to at her blog, which is good btw, but a variant thereoff called The little cross:

The little cross known as the core of the well known Celtic Cross Spread.
There is only two cards; the first crossed by the other:

1. The Situation and the 2. The Challenge

Fairly easy.

But still; one, two or three cards can tell a lot. Often enough. Often about all the complexities in a situation.

Twoflower

Gazel said:
Not the one TwoFlower points to at her blog, which is good btw,

I'll take that as a compliment for how well in touch I am with my feminine side :D
And thanks for the blog compliment :)

Twoflower
(Tim)

strings of life

Gazel said:
I been thinking about it, and I think that I will mostly be doing two cards draws. Not the one TwoFlower points to at her blog, which is good btw, but a variant thereoff called The little cross:

The little cross known as the core of the well known Celtic Cross Spread.
There is only two cards; the first crossed by the other:

1. The Situation and the 2. The Challenge

Fairly easy.

But still; one, two or three cards can tell <b>a lot</b>. Often enough. Often about all the complexities in a situation.
I am going to try that. I find that keeping the posts to single cards or 3 card spreads is sufficient for journaling, and this looks like it would be a great addition. I am not familiar with too many 2 card spreads (I posted that earlier in this thread)--aside from my own variations--so this is perfect.

All of your blogs are wonderful to read. I keep current with them via my Google Reader. And, yes, I'll be commenting this weekend :).

Just an FYI, as you know, my PDR is on the BG and VR. I started a thread last night in the BG Study Group called THE SISTERS: Using The Bohemian Gothic as a "shadow" deck for The Victorian Romantic for people to read and post how the 2 decks work together. Funny, this PDr is becoming an IDS in many ways; I haven't touched any of my other decks this week...

* thinks of her sad and dear Morgan-Greer *

Gazel

Twoflower said:
I'll take that as a compliment for how well in touch I am with my feminine side :D
And thanks for the blog compliment :)

Twoflower
(Tim)

Sorry, Tim, I was absolutely sure, that you were a woman. I'm glad I did not offend you.

ETA: But why should this be an offence btw

inanna_tarot

This is completely unreflection related..

but my blog on the Druid Plant Oracle was briefly mentioned on Philip Carr Gomm's blog!

How cool (and scary!) is that!

http://philipcarrgomm.wordpress.com/

BlueDragonfly

Are you kidding me? That is awesome.

*no pressure now, but get busy and write some more*

btw, I love this deck!