Storyworld Cards

magpie9

Mine came today (storyworld box, quests & adventures, stories of the sea, faery magic) and the scans don't do any of them justice at all! Really wonderful!

Zelmira

Does anybody know if there are new sets being published soon? I love this collection I dont want to miss any. Thanks. Zelmira

Zelmira

Thank you, Iheart. I am going to check with the Book Depository in England. They always have it first, and no shipping and handling fees. Peace,
Zelmira

rachelcat

I think the "Create-A-Story Kit" is a new edition of the original "StoryWorld Box"? Can anyone confirm? It looks like it on bookdepository. The cover picture/card is one I have, so I think it is . . .

Zelmira

I think so too. But the others, I don't have yet! Thanks for the new information, Brigid. I am going to check. Peace,
Zelmira

rachelcat

I thought this would be cute for a storytelling spread to use with kids--the five Ws and one H.

From “The Elephant’s Child”
Rudyard Kipling

I Keep six honest serving-men:
(They taught me all I knew)
Their names are What and Where and When
And How and Why and Who.
I send them over land and sea,
I send them east and west;
But after they have worked for me,
I give them all a rest.

I let them rest from nine till five.
For I am busy then,
As well as breakfast, lunch, and tea,
For they are hungry men:
But different folk have different views:
I know a person small –
She keeps ten million serving-men,
Who get no rest at all!
She sends ‘em abroad on her own affairs,
From the second she opens her eyes –
One million Hows, two million Wheres,
And seven million Whys!

Brigid

Rachelcat, what a delightful poem! :D

I haven't heard this one before, sounds just like a little person I know.. ;)
Thank you!

You and Zelmira are probably right about the create a box, I wish they would put a little more info into their descriptions sometimes.
I might email them and find out asap, cos I'd like to use my 10% off voucher at BD before it expires.
Thanks guys. WOOT!

Zelmira

I ordered both the Haunted House and the Christmas Tales, can't wait to see them. Zelmira