What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Madrigal

I'm waiting on The Tao Oracle, The Druid Plant Oracle and The Voice of the Trees.

I seem to purchase decks in ebbs and flows. Right now I seem to be in a flow lol.

The only oracle deck I've worked with is The Secret Dakini Oracle which I used a lot in the 90s so these three will be interesting to explore.

Tippyjane

I have been collecting tarot, but came across the Druid Animal and loved it, so. ordered my first oracle decks - Druid Plant and Druid Animal. Very eager to see them, they look gorgeous.

2dogs

Cool, I am currently continuing with the Druid Animal Oracle Study Group following on from the January General Oracles Study Group but it's a bit lonely :).

2dogs

There isn't a study group for the Druid Plant Oracle but I've investigated the Heather card while looking for the symbols of the Druid Animal Oracle Bee card in other Druidical decks.

seedcake

It happend. I just bought my very first oracle deck. I decided to buy it from someone by a smaller price 'cause I was not sure if I like it at all. And I loved it right after opening the box. And this little treat is Oracle of Shadows & Light. Love it! Thinking about getting more ;)

HighPriestess

The Sacred World Oracle is going to be delivered today!

Celtictarot

Froud's Faerie Oracle.

seedcake

Waiting for The Faerie Guidance Oracle by Paulina Cassidy :heart:

rachelcat

Put in a Gamecrafter order for:

Color of Love Kit, a rather text-based deck and pendulum card. Because I like to investigate original oracle systems. I'll post a review when I get it and play with it.

Arcane Bull***t expansion deck of 30 more cards. Because they're funny.