Are we playing hide and go seek?

Melissa`

Hey everyone..
I come visit this board everyday.. but it seems everyone is hiding? Is it just everyone has done all the fun and games out of the book and is left feeling as if there isn't anything else to do? I'm not trying to step on anyone else's toes. I just love playing with my faeries now and I want to enjoy it with everyone else here as well So stop being so quiet.. Its making me sad ;)

I was re-reading all the great posts here.. trying to thing up some trouble.. or fun that wwe could all get into. I was wondering if we could maybe figure out our year and soul cards with the faeries.. like Mary K Greer shows us how to do with Tarot. I'm sure it isn't impossible with the faeries oracle, they are faeries after all! I would love to do this and share how the cards that come up play an important role...

Oh.. and forgive me if there is an exercise in the book like this already..I'm quite tired at the moment.. and if there is.. I'll try to brainstorm some more.

Blessings,
Amaya

Rhiannon

Sounds like a great idea to me! As for now I'm only pulling a daily card with the faeries and the occasional 3 card spread. I'm trying to get used to working with them everyday. I'd love to see a system where we could figure out a year card! Let me know if you come up with anything.

R :)

Melissa`

ok! we came up with a system for doing this..

If interested. please go to the thread that was started for the fun!

Soul and Year Card fun!

Blessings,
Amaya