Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post

Four of swords

TPBM deserves a break from all the chaos and just enjoy a good night sleep
OMGosh.. This is totally me. I'm so tired and am trying to get up from where I'm at to go to bed.

9 of Cups

The person below me is feeling pretty content right now and maybe with a full belly..
Top   #761
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
OMGosh.. This is totally me. I'm so tired and am trying to get up from where I'm at to go to bed.

9 of Cups

The person below me is feeling pretty content right now and maybe with a full belly..
Yes thats me.

TPBM got Judgement

Judgement in deep means decisions that has a kind of a consequence. But so long you know that then nothing much to worry about other than rocking the boat and keep exploring.
Top   #762
Citizen

TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Yes thats me.

TPBM got Judgement

Judgement in deep means decisions that has a kind of a consequence. But so long you know that then nothing much to worry about other than rocking the boat and keep exploring.
Maybe? I dunno what I'm deciding on.

TPBM: Two of Cups

You've just had an emotional experience with someone you care deeply about.
Top   #763
Resident

FoxofInari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
Maybe? I dunno what I'm deciding on.

TPBM: Two of Cups

You've just had an emotional experience with someone you care deeply about.
That's me so so much right now.

TPBM: (Seven of Wands) At the moment you really need to stand up for yourself and not give in to peer pressure. Fight for your idea and persevere!
Top   #764
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxofInari View Post
That's me so so much right now.

TPBM: (Seven of Wands) At the moment you really need to stand up for yourself and not give in to peer pressure. Fight for your idea and persevere!
I'm taking a different path and the temptation to conform to society can be alluring sometimes!

Tpbm
Four of wands
The occassion calls for celebration, gather your loved ones and enjoy a party!
Top   #765
Resident

krisa 

Not yet, but maybe soon.

TPBM: The Fool -> You are ready for a new path in your life, a wholesome new journey that can take you anywhere!
Top   #766
Resident

Sukanda 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisa View Post
Not yet, but maybe soon.

TPBM: The Fool -> You are ready for a new path in your life, a wholesome new journey that can take you anywhere!

Yes please... Need help with surrendering!

Tpbm needs to get a few things off his/her chest, ASAP! (King of Swords)
Top   #767
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukanda View Post
Yes please... Need help with surrendering!

Tpbm needs to get a few things off his/her chest, ASAP! (King of Swords)
Correct... why are choices so damned frigging hard? Basically it is telling me to suicide and die...
Even it is no real suicical thought, life living not of myself and just THIS life and no other identity is not human life to me. It is so much of a pity that I have only started to get there and have things thinly on track where control is possible, but I am already dying, fast. Nobody around me in the air seemed to like the idea of me finding a single job.

God damned f@#$ it.

TPBM got...

What a coincidence. I was thinking of The Moon. And I picked the same card I have been thinking.

The immense thoughts are the sides tgat reflects underneath. Your deep thoughts are the cause of your uptake. Failing to realize the shadow thoughts or the shallow thoughts through the superficial thought/instinct can mean a terminal failure. Be careful of the scopion hidden underneath.
Top   #768
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
TPBM got...

What a coincidence. I was thinking of The Moon. And I picked the same card I have been thinking.

The immense thoughts are the sides tgat reflects underneath. Your deep thoughts are the cause of your uptake. Failing to realize the shadow thoughts or the shallow thoughts through the superficial thought/instinct can mean a terminal failure. Be careful of the scopion hidden underneath.
I would say that I do get Moon-related issues but the situation is not quite in the way you described it though! Thank you for the reading nonetheless.

TPBM got Four of Swords
Rest and recollect yourself. This is how you learn to read the patterns of the situations that you're in. It's likely that once you withdraw yourself from the noise, you can spot its motif and work on the appropriate solution. But, above all, don't burn out yourself at the moment.
Top   #769
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
I would say that I do get Moon-related issues but the situation is not quite in the way you described it though! Thank you for the reading nonetheless.

TPBM got Four of Swords
Rest and recollect yourself. This is how you learn to read the patterns of the situations that you're in. It's likely that once you withdraw yourself from the noise, you can spot its motif and work on the appropriate solution. But, above all, don't burn out yourself at the moment.
True I tend to have negative thought patterns when I'm sleep deprived (which I am now, sorry for all the negative loaded questions lol).

King of pentacles
TPBM is generous and enjoys sharing their wealth with their closest dear ones.
Top   #770

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.