Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

A. Nonny Mouse Package Center part 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Card Reader/Fortune Teller

Grizabella 
A. Nonny Mouse Package Center part 2

As I mention in the final post of this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta View Post
Hi all,

I realize that this project has been pleasure to many and a source of community building. It has also been the source of no little concern, both publicly and privately expressed.

The main issues are:

~ some members feel very uneasy about having their personal contact information passed around without their consent

~ there is no accountability for money or decks or other items. Possibly not warranted however the sheer lack of tracking and transparency worries both some members and the moderating team. In general we have actively discouraged all fund raising (including gifts) in other areas for same reason.

There are so many ways that members can gift and treat each other and examples of these interchanges abound. There are many examples of gifts of subscriptions, of decks and of encouragement and we strongly suggest that members wish to do something thoughtful and kind for another member, that it happen in this one on one way.

We are closing the A. Nonny Mouse project permanently and while we laud the spirit behind it, it seems hard to maintain confidence in the process.

Regards,
Alta
Senior Moderator
Top   #1

Grizabella 

I've gotten word this morning that there will be a couple of boxes with materials for making up Mouse packages arriving here at my house later this week or early next week, so you should start seeing action in this thread soon. And there are a couple of Mouse helpers who are sending out individual packages this week as well. Nothing can keep the Mouse still for long!
Top   #2
Citizen

nanab 

I know times are tight, but if everyone could spare a couple of dollars and something small to this project we could really spread the cheer here. Doesn't have to cost much and if you use flat rate envelopes it won't be too expensive.
Let's all give Ms. Nonny Mouse some help here.
Top   #3

Grizabella 

I just received the most wonderful package of donations yesterday, along with a donation of postage money! It's absolutely inspiring to see the generosity enclosed in this box!

I won't say what's in this box of goodies, but I'll just say that there are going to be some very, very special packages when these things are combined with things I have to give, things promised to the Nonny program that have yet to arrive and combined with a deck from the box of decks that were sent to me.

Thank you so much to those who have been so generous in offering packages of donations! I already have two Nonny packages in progress that will go out in the next day or two.

If you know of anyone who needs cheering or who is new and doesn't have a deck or who in some other way would be glad to have a Nonny package, please contact me by PM. Nominations are important. I can't spend as much time as I'd like combing through all the posts on AT trying to find needs myself, so your help is very welcome.
Top   #4
Citizen

NorthernTigress 

Hi Grizabella!

Just to let you know that my box of mouse supplies was sent through the mail today. I was told it should arrive in about 8 days, but we all know how often things happen as they 'should'.

Use them in good health!
Top   #5
Citizen

Sinduction 

What a great idea! I've been wanting to contribute but my budget won't allow me to make a complete package.

I'll see what's hiding in my craft boxes that I could send to you. I will be able to send some of my crochet work after I finish my holiday requests. Everyone wants stuffed animals this year so I'm knee-deep in yarn with a giant blister on my finger!

Such a wonderful idea!
Top   #6

Grizabella 

Thank you so much, Tigress! Your donations will make a lot of people happy when combined with other donations in making packages. I'll keep my eye open for the package.
Top   #7

Grizabella 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinduction
What a great idea! I've been wanting to contribute but my budget won't allow me to make a complete package.

I'll see what's hiding in my craft boxes that I could send to you. I will be able to send some of my crochet work after I finish my holiday requests. Everyone wants stuffed animals this year so I'm knee-deep in yarn with a giant blister on my finger!

Such a wonderful idea!
Thank you for being willing to join in sending contributions, Sin! This is such a worthwhile endeavor and I'm glad it's getting a good reception.

I can relate to the blister---I've had the blunt end of a beading needle go into my right hand middle finger so many times that I've built up a callous there now. The callous is a good thing----except when the needle misses! Hopefully you'll get a callous on your finger, too, so you won't get any more blisters.
Top   #8
Citizen

Briar Rose 

Thank you Ms Nonny Mouse! Today I recieved a huge surprise. I got the Enchanted Tarot. Thank you so much. It's such a lovely deck and book set. A heartfelt HUGE HUG and thank you so much!!!!!!

I also got a beautiful candle set with a dish and river rocks. I just love the fragrance and the colors! Ms Mouse, thank you!!!!

And I got the Legend Arthurian deck and book, with a pink bag with pink boa on top. I needed some pink! And some incense and crystals with pretty bags. So Celestial. And Angel sent it! I know who you are though! Thank you so much. I just love it.

I don't know who you are Ms Mouse, but I am so grateful.

Thank you.
Top   #9
student of tarot

rwcarter 

HV,

Glad that Nonny was able to bring some joy to your day.

Rodney
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.