Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Use Your Powers for Good #4?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Aivli 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowyn View Post
I will give it a last try.

4oS

I'd like to know what the item is.... to understand why so many swords cards LOL

The item has to do with the idea of stopping and recovering, taking a breath.

Some sort of medicine?
Ooooooh, nice Eowyn!

Yes: The item has to do with the idea of stopping and recovering, taking a breath, and is sort of medicine.

Should I just post the answer, or wait till about 2pm incase others still want to try?
Top   #31
Citizen

Aivli 

Actually... Why draw it out? I'm just going to say you got the "what", Eowyn! That was really good!

The what is: a small 1/2 ounce bottle of essential oil of eucalyptus!

I diffuse this all the time in my office and at home. It helps open up the nasal passages and is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and antiseptic. It's also great for sore muscles.

I think, "all the swords cards", because essential oils effect the limbic system in the brain, which plays a big part in controlling mood, emotion, and memory. Eucalyptus also helps to promote clarity, and clear thinking. Plus it's very refreshing and smells great with citrus!

Ok, Eurydicesdreams...who is the winner? I think Celticnoodle got the "where", and Eowyn just got the "what".

Good job! That was fun!
Top   #32
Citizen

lilangel09 

Favole

What: Hermit - a doll or figurine, perhaps a wolf or a female figure dressed similarly to Mary

Where: 2 of Masks - a dresser, cabinet, or jewelry box. Something wood with drawers or a lid.

-------
Edit: Aw, posted after the answer. In hindsight, I see where the "what" card was coming from. This hermit card has themes of sickness, rest, and recovery.
Top   #33
Citizen

Eowyn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivli View Post
I think, "all the swords cards", because essential oils effect the limbic system in the brain, which plays a big part in controlling mood, emotion, and memory. Eucalyptus also helps to promote clarity, and clear thinking. Plus it's very refreshing and smells great with citrus!
I totally get it! Nice item, Aivli!!
Top   #34
Citizen

eurydicesdreams 
Thumbs up

Nicely done, everyone! Aivli, let's have celticnoodle go next. Make sure you focus on consciously picking your thing and its hiding place so those vibes are "out there" for us/our cards to pick up on - at least, that's what I did and it seemed to help!

Good luck!!!
Top   #35
Citizen

Rasa 

I am itching to play this game... has a 'thing' been selected and hidden already, or should we nudge Celticnoodle to do so?
Top   #36
Citizen

eurydicesdreams 

celticnooooooodle! it's your turrrrrrrn!
Top   #37
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurydicesdreams View Post
Nicely done, everyone! Aivli, let's have celticnoodle go next. Make sure you focus on consciously picking your thing and its hiding place so those vibes are "out there" for us/our cards to pick up on - at least, that's what I did and it seemed to help!

Good luck!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasa View Post
I am itching to play this game... has a 'thing' been selected and hidden already, or should we nudge Celticnoodle to do so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurydicesdreams View Post
celticnooooooodle! it's your turrrrrrrn!
OOPS!

Sorry folks. life got in the way. each time i was on here again, it was just for a quick minute or two.

Okay.....I have selected an item.

GO!

Top   #38
Citizen

SatuGustafson 

I used the Housewives Tarot and drew: Five of Wands and The Devil

Five of Wands shows several household appliances and a lady with five feather dusters. The dusters caught my eye, so I thought, something very light perhaps like paper or a feather.

The Devil shows a ginormous chocolate cake on legs, cigarettes, coffee, valium, redi-cheez...you get the picture. Hm...someplace "forbidden"...perhaps someplace that can be locked and is not accessible to anyone but you or people who have access to your private things.
Top   #39
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatuGustafson View Post
I used the Housewives Tarot and drew: Five of Wands and The Devil

Five of Wands shows several household appliances and a lady with five feather dusters. The dusters caught my eye, so I thought, something very light perhaps like paper or a feather.

The Devil shows a ginormous chocolate cake on legs, cigarettes, coffee, valium, redi-cheez...you get the picture. Hm...someplace "forbidden"...perhaps someplace that can be locked and is not accessible to anyone but you or people who have access to your private things.
No, not a feather duster or household appliance. it has a bit of weight to it, though not too heavy. but quite honestly, it sounds like you were in my kitchen, (not where this item is though), because I just made BIG chocolate cupcakes. and the hubby has one every morning with his coffee. no cigs, valium, or redi-cheez tho. and the cupcakes are c. 'forbidden chocolate'.

as for the place, it is not in a locked area but an open area and is accessible to everyone.

try again!
Top   #40

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.