Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
The crowned one's Avatar
The crowned one  The crowned one is offline
Moderation
 
Join Date: 12 Mar 2007
Location: Canada.
Posts: 18,448
The crowned one 
Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


Cont from Here
Top   #1
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 
Continued from last Thread


page of pentacles

As a page there could be a message coming forth but this page is also very slow therefore don't expect it to be in the very near future.

Is x seeing someone?
Top   #2
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
page of pentacles

As a page there could be a message coming forth but this page is also very slow therefore don't expect it to be in the very near future.

Is x seeing someone?
8 of Swords
No, X is too wrapped up in his own troubles now and a relationship is not on his mind


Has he been thinking about me?
Top   #3
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
8 of Swords
No, X is too wrapped up in his own troubles now and a relationship is not on his mind


Has he been thinking about me?
4 of cups

This card shows a man seemingly lost in thought and daydreaming therefore i would say yes but based on the card imagery and not traditional meaning

What is he feeling for me?
Top   #4
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
4 of cups

This card shows a man seemingly lost in thought and daydreaming therefore i would say yes but based on the card imagery and not traditional meaning

What is he feeling for me?
Wheel of Fortune

I feel he cares for you, but he feels this is time for you two to be apart right now
Will I hear from C today?
Top   #5
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
Wheel of Fortune

I feel he cares for you, but he feels this is time for you two to be apart right now... the wheel is down


Will I hear from C today?
4 of Pents


Maybe not today.


What did they feel when that was said?
Top   #6
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
Wheel of Fortune

I feel he cares for you, but he feels this is time for you two to be apart right now... the wheel is down


Will I hear from C today?
Do you mean reversed? But what you say makes sense

2 of cups

Beautiful card, I believe you will

What will transpire between him and myself?
Top   #7
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
4 of Pents


Maybe not today.


What did they feel when that was said?
They felt what was said was unclear and left them confussed and a bit scared for some reason. sorry if this doesnt make sense.

9 of swords

will I be able to manage with my thin food supplies until Moday?
Top   #8
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
They felt what was said was unclear and left them confussed and a bit scared for some reason. sorry if this doesnt make sense.

9 of swords

will I be able to manage with my thin food supplies until Moday?
4 of swords

Yes if you don't eat very much and really keep on the lay low

Q above
Top   #9
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

@larazia ... You made total sense..

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Do you mean reversed? But what you say makes sense

2 of cups

Beautiful card, I believe you will

What will transpire between him and myself?
8 of cups

This shows someone moving on but who is unclear.

My energy today?
Top   #10




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.