Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Winter gift exchange

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Hawks_girl_dove 

Let's keep the spending to 15-20 dollar range.
However in last swaps, I gave been known to go a little overboard in what I have sent, knowing fully well that my partner might not be as extra agent. If you wish to go over, do so at your own discretion, but please don't get upset if your partner stays within the guidelines. Likewise, some craft items (being crafty myself) might not cost a lot to make, but can be quite valuable in sentimentality as well as value. A tarot pouch or jewelry might not cost me much to make, but if sold could go for quite a little bit. So be creative! I for one love hand made gifts more for the thought and energy put into them! Mostly, I just want you all to have fun.

As to questionnaires: I have one filled out from the last exchange, in my profile. Feel free to take a look if you need ideas or inspiration in filling yours out.
Top   #11
Resident

Garnet-Flame 

The guidelines says they may be limited to people who have been members for 3 months, is that the case for this one? I've only been a member for a few weeks but I am a subscriber if that counts for anything...
Top   #12
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks_girl_dove View Post
Let's keep the spending to 15-20 dollar range.
However in last swaps, I gave been known to go a little overboard in what I have sent, knowing fully well that my partner might not be as extra agent. If you wish to go over, do so at your own discretion, but please don't get upset if your partner stays within the guidelines. Likewise, some craft items (being crafty myself) might not cost a lot to make, but can be quite valuable in sentimentality as well as value. A tarot pouch or jewelry might not cost me much to make, but if sold could go for quite a little bit. So be creative! I for one love hand made gifts more for the thought and energy put into them! Mostly, I just want you all to have fun.

As to questionnaires: I have one filled out from the last exchange, in my profile. Feel free to take a look if you need ideas or inspiration in filling yours out.
My profile has been updated with my exchange info as well. I think 15-20 dollar range is good. I'm not artsy and trust me no one wants a gift that I have crafted lol!!!!! So I'll stick to buying something
Woohoo, this will be so much fun!
Top   #13
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnet-Flame View Post
The guidelines says they may be limited to people who have been members for 3 months, is that the case for this one? I've only been a member for a few weeks but I am a subscriber if that counts for anything...
Hi, Garnet-Flame.

I am sorry; you are right about the time restriction, even if you are a subscriber. We have a restriction on this one for obvious reasons. We are delighted to have you as a subscriber, though, and I hope you follow the Tarot Games and Fun thread to see when the next exchange starts and you'll be in like Flynn.
Top   #14
Resident

Garnet-Flame 

It's probably for the best, this is the worst time of year for me for extra money. With having to buy Christmas gifts and black friday sales and such...
Top   #15
Citizen

claire1805 

Wow, I am very tempted to participate in the Winter gift exchange for this year! It would definitely be an amazing and novel experience for this newbie here. Is it possible for someone living outside of the US or UK to participate in this gift exchange?
Top   #16
Citizen

Lil Red 

I would love to join in the fun, but I can only ship within the US
Top   #17
Citizen

Hawks_girl_dove 

Claire, I don't see why not, as long as there is someone who is open to sending overseas. Let's see how the sign ups go.
Top   #18
Citizen

Hawks_girl_dove 

Giving this a bump, so everyone knows there is still time to sign up!
Top   #19
Citizen

Hawks_girl_dove 

Not many seem interested in a winter exchange. I don't know if it's me, or too soon after the holidays, a matter of bad timing, or what? Anyway, there is still time for sign ups if anyone is interested. If no one else signs up, I guess I will close the thread and exchange due to lack of participants.

However, if I have to close the exchange down, and there is someone who wants to do a personal private exchange with me, I would be open to that idea too.

So....what's everyone's wish for the holiday season?
Looking back at the past year, what are your best memories/experiences?
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.