Readings for feedback!

moonblossom

Up, with my ArchAngel Oracle Deck, want to practice intuitive/card reading.
So I'd love to do a few readings in exchange for feedback.

GotH

Hi :)

I'd like to sit...

Can you tell me if there is anything interesting coming up for me in the near future? What do the cards say?

Thank you...

EricthoDeSalamander

Also would be happy to oblige. PM me, or we can do it here in the forum. I will do three cards, or full celtic cross. Just give me your question, and it's a go. :)

exxyea

Who will fate bring me in love? :)

EricthoDeSalamander

Sorry, misread. Would love to be read, though. If you want to exchange, pm me.

moonblossom

Hi :)

I'd like to sit...

Can you tell me if there is anything interesting coming up for me in the near future? What do the cards say?

Thank you...

Hi Goddess!
Four Cards: Patience, Career Transitions, Healthy Lifestyle, Clairvoyance

Something you started or have been putting energy into blossoming may seem like it isn't coming to fruition, possibly a dream or vision for yourself, but it will unfold, patience is your friend because its enabling you time to really perfect the vision. You're going through a few transitions as far as either your thinking or consideration, noticing the unhealthy patterns and wanting to change them, now is the time to do so. Pay attention to your visions, as your ability to see is getting stronger. Call on divine wisdom and Christ consciousness to send you signs that you are on the right track. (Wishes may come true in this period to come!)

GotH

Hi Goddess!
Four Cards: Patience, Career Transitions, Healthy Lifestyle, Clairvoyance

Something you started or have been putting energy into blossoming may seem like it isn't coming to fruition, possibly a dream or vision for yourself, but it will unfold, patience is your friend because its enabling you time to really perfect the vision. You're going through a few transitions as far as either your thinking or consideration, noticing the unhealthy patterns and wanting to change them, now is the time to do so. Pay attention to your visions, as your ability to see is getting stronger. Call on divine wisdom and Christ consciousness to send you signs that you are on the right track. (Wishes may come true in this period to come!)

Yes... I'm looking at the words- Career Transitions & Healthy Lifestyle. I've been considering getting into the physical training field this year so this reading totally resonates. This also goes along with a reading someone did for me earlier regarding how things involving a career move might be a bit challenging. I'm going to focus on the words Patience and Clairvoyance to help me get into the right groove or direction for things to go the way that will be best for me.

Thanks for the insight! :)

moonblossom

Who will fate bring me in love? :)

Prioritize, Beloved One, You are Safe, You know what to do

Right now is your time to figure out what's most important in your life! Is there room for love? With that being said, the lover I see coming through is someone who will bring out a sense of inspiration in you. Their independence and courage inspires you to be strong. They seem like an adventurer, light hair, strong build. Their colors when you meet them will be blue and yellow.

moonblossom

Also would be happy to oblige. PM me, or we can do it here in the forum. I will do three cards, or full celtic cross. Just give me your question, and it's a go. :)

Have a question I can possibly answer?