Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - One Card/One Sentence #50

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
knight coins
when he's done contemplating..

q how will he react?
The Devil

He may react in a primitive or primal way without holding anything back.


What is my lesson?
Top   #41
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
The Devil

He may react in a primitive or primal way without holding anything back.


What is my lesson?
The Wheel of Fortune

That you have to adapt and learn from change.

What is he contemplating or planning?
Top   #42
Aaliha  Aaliha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Aug 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,806
Aaliha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
The Devil

He may react in a primitive or primal way without holding anything back.


What is my lesson?
5 cups

to accept 'what is' and not to dwell on lost causes - look at the positive things that are present in your life instead

what will he say in his reply to my email?
Top   #43
alice_in_wonderland's Avatar
alice_in_wonderland  alice_in_wonderland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Feb 2012
Location: nj,usa
Posts: 10,893
alice_in_wonderland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliha View Post
5 cups

to accept 'what is' and not to dwell on lost causes - look at the positive things that are present in your life instead

what will he say in his reply to my email?
6 of cups

he will talk about how he has missed you cherished all those times you guys have spent together and how he is wishing to get those moments back in his life.
~
does TF live in india?
Top   #44
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice_in_wonderland View Post
6 of cups

he will talk about how he has missed you cherished all those times you guys have spent together and how he is wishing to get those moments back in his life.
~
does TF live in india?
Ace of cups
Yes, it may be their hometown.

Q: Will he contact me tonight?
Top   #45
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice_in_wonderland View Post
6 of cups

he will talk about how he has missed you cherished all those times you guys have spent together and how he is wishing to get those moments back in his life.
~
does TF live in india?
The Moon

No I think that something has caused confusion/deception about where TF is living.


Exxyea - Empress
He is planning something beautiful that will invoke your senses and make you feel at home.


What relationship did I have with R before this life?
Top   #46
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Wheel of Fortune

That you have to adapt and learn from change.

What is he contemplating or planning?
5 of wands
Whether he is capable of winning your attention.

q as above
Top   #47
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
The Moon

No I think that something has caused confusion/deception about where TF is living.


Exxyea - Empress
He is planning something beautiful that will invoke your senses and make you feel at home.


What relationship did I have with R before this life?
The Hierophant

An equal and respected relationship, perhaps even marriage.

What can I expect to happen from his end?
Top   #48
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
5 of wands
Whether he is capable of winning your attention.

q as above
Hermit X

No he won't contact tonight as I think he may be afraid to for some reason.


exxyea - The Sun
He will be kind and honest with you, make things clear and set the record straight.


What challenge/lesson must I learn with R in this life
Top   #49
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
The Moon

No I think that something has caused confusion/deception about where TF is living.


Exxyea - Empress
He is planning something beautiful that will invoke your senses and make you feel at home.


What relationship did I have with R before this life?
Ace of swords
He was a confidant to you, you both shared words and a love for chess (or sth like that) and swordsmanship.

q Will my discovery end our relationshiP/
Top   #50




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.