Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - One Card/One Sentence #51

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
How is C doing?
6 of Batons
C is having a relaxing time, possibly meeting with friends too.

What will happen when CP gets back from M?
Top   #21
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
6 of Batons
C is having a relaxing time, possibly meeting with friends too.

What will happen when CP gets back from M?
Chariot
He might decide to travel elsewhere soon after or split off from certain people/relationships.

I was skipped (bottom of last page )
Top   #22
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
Will I stay with X / will we get married ?
10 of Swords
No, you won't stay together.

What should I know?
Top   #23
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
10 of Swords

No, you won't stay together.



What should I know?

Page of Pentacles: if you were planning on taking a class that will help financially in the long term, do it.

Will I ever regret my decision to move on with someone else?
Top   #24
fractalgranny's Avatar
fractalgranny  fractalgranny is offline
grandmother
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2012
Location: BRITISH COLUMBIA
Posts: 2,975
fractalgranny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Page of Pentacles: if you were planning on taking a class that will help financially in the long term, do it.

Will I ever regret my decision to move on with someone else?
3 of wands, morgan-greer
you have turned your back on that person; whether you regret it or not, it looks pretty final.

how can i stay close to the divine today?
Top   #25
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
3 of wands, morgan-greer
you have turned your back on that person; whether you regret it or not, it looks pretty final.

how can i stay close to the divine today?
7 of pentacles
By reflecting on all of the gifts that have been bestowed upon you.

Advice for getting over my writer's block?
Top   #26
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
7 of pentacles
By reflecting on all of the gifts that have been bestowed upon you.

Advice for getting over my writer's block?
Just wait it out it will pass naturally.

World

How will I look in the white long dress?
Top   #27
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Just wait it out it will pass naturally.

World

How will I look in the white long dress?
Knight of cups
Romantic and dreamy.


Q: Why did R ask me out?
Top   #28
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Q: Why did R ask me out?
Judgement
Because R is hoping that this will be the beginning of something (new) with you.

What is going to happen with this matter this year?
Top   #29
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Judgement
Because R is hoping that this will be the beginning of something (new) with you.

What is going to happen with this matter this year?
8 wands
There will be a happy conclusion after some intense communication.


Q: Why did R stop seeing me?
Top   #30




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.