Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Reading Exercise - One Card/One Sentence #54

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
World
Yes and you need to remain confident and sure about yourself.


Q: What did N tell Chris about me?
Page of Pentacles

N had nice things to say about you and N seemed to be advising Chris on how best to approach and deal with you and build a better understanding with you

Q: What does DJ think of me? (a colleague - work related)
Top   #31
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Page of Pentacles

N had nice things to say about you and N seemed to be advising Chris on how best to approach and deal with you and build a better understanding with you

Q: What does DJ think of me? (a colleague - work related)
10 cups

he is feeling very warm and happy with you!!

-how he is feeling after my message about us?
Top   #32
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
10 cups

he is feeling very warm and happy with you!!

-how he is feeling after my message about us?
page swords

he feels a little defensive at the moment amaya


what will come to light?
Top   #33
amaya1's Avatar
amaya1  amaya1 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Posts: 18,436
amaya1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
page swords

he feels a little defensive at the moment amaya


what will come to light?
or seek for more infos?

knight of swords
a truth by man,a communication very direct and honest

why he is feeling defensive after my message???
Top   #34
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya1 View Post
or seek for more infos?

knight of swords
a truth by man,a communication very direct and honest

why he is feeling defensive after my message???
2 wands (waiting)

he is waiting to see how things turn out, how his feelings will change (or not)


what will the man be honest about?
Top   #35
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
what will the man be honest about?
Magician
About some initiative that needs to be taken, or a project that needs to get off the ground.

What is important for me to know at this point?
Top   #36
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Brighteye

that someone you love a lot will open up to you.

World


what will D.P. think in general of my looks?
Top   #37
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post

what will D.P. think in general of my looks?
9 of Wands
The image on the card suggests they will find you mysterious, perhaps wounded by love.

What will this someone say to me when they open up?
Top   #38
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Brighteye
how much they care about you but how hard it is for them to open up at times.


Lovers

What else will D.P. think of my looks? ( modeling judge )
Top   #39
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
World
Yes and you need to remain confident and sure about yourself.


Q: What did N tell Chris about me?
4 coins

with a pinch of salt..possible that you were clingy, possessive...

q: what will D think about my email..
Top   #40




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.