Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Tathome's Avatar
Tathome  Tathome is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 20 Feb 2015
Location: California, USA
Posts: 69
Tathome 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRunsDeep View Post
Silly, but this did happen to me. Couldn't be too mad about it, 'cause
my mini dachshund cleaned up most of the mess.

Seven of Swords

TPBM will have to watch out for that sneaky coworker.
Oh! Thanks for the heads up

Death

TPBM has a huge part of their life ending, which may be tragic at first, but something even better will take its place!
Top   #271
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tathome View Post
Oh! Thanks for the heads up

Death

TPBM has a huge part of their life ending, which may be tragic at first, but something even better will take its place!

Might be mine... I feel more heartbreak on the horizon.

Two of cups

TPBM is about to meet a really good friend. Perhaps it's a person from a past life and you two will hit it off marvelously, like you've always known one another somehow.
Top   #272
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Might be mine... I feel more heartbreak on the horizon.

Two of cups

TPBM is about to meet a really good friend. Perhaps it's a person from a past life and you two will hit it off marvelously, like you've always known one another somehow.
Nice one

Falling Tower

Big changes coming for the person below which will lead the way to enlightenment
Top   #273
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Nice one

Falling Tower

Big changes coming for the person below which will lead the way to enlightenment
I was just thinking how boring and repetitive life can get and then saw this!!!

hermit

TPBM will take some time off to do some research or achieve some spiritual goals
Top   #274
RiverRunsDeep's Avatar
RiverRunsDeep  RiverRunsDeep is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2015
Location: h-e-r-e
Posts: 2,705
RiverRunsDeep 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
I was just thinking how boring and repetitive life can get and then saw this!!!

hermit

TPBM will take some time off to do some research or achieve some spiritual goals
Yes, this is exactly what I need right now.

Knight of Wands

TPBM is looking forward to a hot date this weekend!
Top   #275
swedishfish612  swedishfish612 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Jun 2012
Location: Southeast, USA
Posts: 1,565
swedishfish612 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRunsDeep View Post
Knight of Wands

TPBM is looking forward to a hot date this weekend!
Works for me!


King of Pentacles

TPBM will enjoy a time of feeling accomplished and capable. Others will look up to you to share your wisdom and experience.
Top   #276
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedishfish612 View Post
Works for me!





King of Pentacles



TPBM will enjoy a time of feeling accomplished and capable. Others will look up to you to share your wisdom and experience.

Sure, why not ?

TPBM is about to do some traveling soon. Maybe a trip near water, even ?

Eight of wands
Top   #277
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Sure, why not ?

TPBM is about to do some traveling soon. Maybe a trip near water, even ?

Eight of wands
theres an upcoming trip but inland far from water.. im hoping to go back to that island though.. fingers crossed

Page of cups
Tpbm is about to receive a message of love.
Top   #278
Halloween  Halloween is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Oct 2012
Location: Chillaxing with Mr. Babadook
Posts: 3,159
Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
theres an upcoming trip but inland far from water.. im hoping to go back to that island though.. fingers crossed

Page of cups
Tpbm is about to receive a message of love.
I'll take that one, too. Why not ? I love love !

Nine of Swords (r)

TPBM is about to feel a lot better about something, soon. The base card was Queen of Wands, so I think this has to do with your own personal energy and confidence.
Top   #279
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
I'll take that one, too. Why not ? I love love !

Nine of Swords (r)

TPBM is about to feel a lot better about something, soon. The base card was Queen of Wands, so I think this has to do with your own personal energy and confidence.
This is for me too.. I guess.

Ten of cups
TPBM is very much loved by family and friends.
Top   #280




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.