Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Beira's Avatar
Beira  Beira is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Jul 2015
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 197
Beira 

Awww no good news for me then...
I might be forced to move bk in my country of origin, Italy, after having tought to stay up here in Scotland forever...
I do my best to stay but my daughter's father is sick, she needs me and she is the wrong age to move abroad, with a new language and that (she is 6). But still I think I want at least to know what would take to bring her here.. then I'll decide...
Ftpbm

Paulina Nine of Pentacles rx..
Wrong time to play the peacock! Your attention is needed on economical matters! The stability you tought to enjoy is not as stable as you may wish! You might have delegated smthng to somebody very unfit for the task!
Top   #671
TeeheeDebby  TeeheeDebby is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Apr 2014
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 218
TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beira View Post
Awww no good news for me then...
I might be forced to move bk in my country of origin, Italy, after having tought to stay up here in Scotland forever...
I do my best to stay but my daughter's father is sick, she needs me and she is the wrong age to move abroad, with a new language and that (she is 6). But still I think I want at least to know what would take to bring her here.. then I'll decide...
Ftpbm

Paulina Nine of Pentacles rx..
Wrong time to play the peacock! Your attention is needed on economical matters! The stability you tought to enjoy is not as stable as you may wish! You might have delegated smthng to somebody very unfit for the task!
Yep. Yep.

Three of Swords

Rainy days ahead. Something not turning out as you might have hoped. A crushing truth revealed.
Top   #672
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
Yep. Yep.

Three of Swords

Rainy days ahead. Something not turning out as you might have hoped. A crushing truth revealed.
yep... very true. This shoe fits in this precise moment

TPBM: The Chariot

You consider a union with someone you like or love... what should it be & how it would be like.
Top   #673
Tychis  Tychis is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 61
Tychis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
yep... very true. This shoe fits in this precise moment

TPBM: The Chariot

You consider a union with someone you like or love... what should it be & how it would be like.

Yes! I was pondering this.

10 of Cups

TPBM is actually in a period of happiness in their personal life (possibly relationships with family), (for once?) they are getting along beautifully without conflict or fear.
Top   #674
TeeheeDebby  TeeheeDebby is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Apr 2014
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 218
TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychis View Post
Yes! I was pondering this.

10 of Cups

TPBM is actually in a period of happiness in their personal life (possibly relationships with family), (for once?) they are getting along beautifully without conflict or fear.
When? :c I hope soon.

TPBM: Two of Wands

Is stuck between two equally god options. The choice is yours to decide which is the best for you. Hope you make the right choice.
Top   #675
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
When? :c I hope soon.

TPBM: Two of Wands

Is stuck between two equally god options. The choice is yours to decide which is the best for you. Hope you make the right choice.
Yes, I am indeed stuck between two options, I don't know if they are equal (neither good or bad) but I do need to make a decision. I hope I make the right right choice too. Thanks.

TPBM: Key 10, Wheel of Fortune

Your luck is about to change for the positive and you have reached a turning point in your life. You will be pulled in a new direction; will you listen to your intuition or ignore them and miss out on this opportunity to manifest your desires? In the #10 and/or 1, you find yourself in an ending and beginning stage. Good luck.
Top   #676
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
Yes, I am indeed stuck between two options, I don't know if they are equal (neither good or bad) but I do need to make a decision. I hope I make the right right choice too. Thanks.

TPBM: Key 10, Wheel of Fortune

Your luck is about to change for the positive and you have reached a turning point in your life. You will be pulled in a new direction; will you listen to your intuition or ignore them and miss out on this opportunity to manifest your desires? In the #10 and/or 1, you find yourself in an ending and beginning stage. Good luck.
This I need

TPBM - 5 of wands

Don't be shy about coming forward - you should be show casing your skills/abilities to the world at large.
Top   #677
Tychis  Tychis is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 61
Tychis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
This I need

TPBM - 5 of wands

Don't be shy about coming forward - you should be show casing your skills/abilities to the world at large.
I have been terrified of doing this but it's critical to my growth!

Death

You are embarking on a new beginning, that which no longer serves you has passed away, and rebirth has taken its place.
Top   #678
zhadee  zhadee is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2014
Location: gone
Posts: 4,894
zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychis View Post
I have been terrified of doing this but it's critical to my growth!

Death

You are embarking on a new beginning, that which no longer serves you has passed away, and rebirth has taken its place.
still in the tedious process of being reborn, old structures do not get away so easy

TPBM: 7 Coins
The need to take great care of yourself and what is growing inside of you.
Top   #679
Freyja of V's Avatar
Freyja of V  Freyja of V is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jul 2015
Location: Vanahiem
Posts: 547
Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
still in the tedious process of being reborn, old structures do not get away so easy

TPBM: 7 Coins
The need to take great care of yourself and what is growing inside of you.
This really spoke to me.

TPBM: Ace of Swords

You and your intelligent mind, is being offered an immediate change in circumstances along with a possible new beginning concerning either work or love - all for the better.
Top   #680




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.