Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
So Accurate!? I just wrote a silly blog entry on my website @_@
Oh ya, of course, you can smell the flowers here.

Next person, below... Thoth: Two swords - Peace
You are having a date soon. You even guessed who that is already. Both of you are like enemies fighting each other and were stagnant,, and both of you flat out tired and fustrated. But the aroma each other have simply attracts each other so much that it is totally irresistable. Enemies... right...
I'll let you know! Gawd, I love this oracle

TPBM: 7 of Wands

Standing with your back against the wall does not feel right. You very much prefer to get ready to fight back and see how they run...
Top   #691
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
I'll let you know! Gawd, I love this oracle

TPBM: 7 of Wands

Standing with your back against the wall does not feel right. You very much prefer to get ready to fight back and see how they run...
Sure. Send me a PM here when you get your result.

I am the person below, I am no longer gonna stand those damned evil spirits' quarrel and those stupid shouting day and night. Don't they have enough of their stupid act?! Initially I thought my depression took over me inside my stomach, but later I took a thought and discovered that wasn't a depression... A terrible day indeed, like an alarm clock. I just wanted to see no one today after work. </rant>

Thoth - Prince of wands rv -> 6 of cups (Pleasure)
Hello the person below me. - You are the action taker. Get yourself a transformation. The essense of fire reversed is the inner side of the oneself not being able to link the emotions together. Acknowledging your emotions and a degree of enjoyment is the key to be able to enjoy the events surrounding again.
Top   #692
Citizen

OnOrionsBelt 
The person below me game, #6

Quote:
Sure. Send me a PM here when you get your result.

I am the person below, I am no longer gonna stand those damned evil spirits' quarrel and those stupid shouting day and night. Don't they have enough of their stupid act?! Initially I thought my depression took over me inside my stomach, but later I took a thought and discovered that wasn't a depression... A terrible day indeed, like an alarm clock. I just wanted to see no one today after work.

Thoth - Prince of wands rv -> 6 of cups (Pleasure)
Hello the person below me. - You are the action taker. Get yourself a transformation. The essense of fire reversed is the inner side of the oneself not being able to link the emotions together. Acknowledging your emotions and a degree of enjoyment is the key to be able to enjoy the events surrounding again.

I am the action taker but not lately. I've been poorly. I need to take just a few tiny steps and find some enjoyment so I can start emerging myself back to the old me, the connected me.

To the person below me: Ace of Swords

You're a thinker and a communicator. Sadly though lately it's often about conflicts and emotional turmoil that you think and talk about!
Top   #693
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOrionsBelt View Post
I am the action taker but not lately. I've been poorly. I need to take just a few tiny steps and find some enjoyment so I can start emerging myself back to the old me, the connected me.

To the person below me: Ace of Swords

You're a thinker and a communicator. Sadly though lately it's often about conflicts and emotional turmoil that you think and talk about!
Damned it that is exactly true.

The person below me: Rv Queen of cups and Rv King of swords

A person can go towards any polarity they choose. You don't have to neglect one to satisfy another, just like how male and female, the fire/air aspect, and the water aspect, can mix. However I am of no guarantee that anything like this is any easier than it seems.
Top   #694
Citizen

palin 

Quote:
Damned it that is exactly true.

The person below me: Rv Queen of cups and Rv King of swords

A person can go towards any polarity they choose. You don't have to neglect one to satisfy another, just like how male and female, the fire/air aspect, and the water aspect, can mix. However I am of no guarantee that anything like this is any easier than it seems.
strength

the person below me has a strong hold over emotions and stamina in any circumstances...the person below me has most people at their feet because people believe in them and trust them with most issues
Top   #695
Citizen

Pachee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
strength

the person below me has a strong hold over emotions and stamina in any circumstances...the person below me has most people at their feet because people believe in them and trust them with most issues
Aw man I hope that's me. I feel like because I haven't been sleeping well this week that I might've lost composure about something that bothered me but I've been trying to see it as letting go of my desire for perfection and not being entangled. It makes me more human though and I think people have been friendlier to me honestly....

Hierophant
The person below me respects institutions like university and maybe even churches and established and evidence based and practical institutions because of what they have to teach and because of this can function well in society while pursuing more ecelectic paths with focus and a healthy sense of personal power. [emoji15]

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk
Top   #696
Resident

Stray 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachee View Post
Aw man I hope that's me. I feel like because I haven't been sleeping well this week that I might've lost composure about something that bothered me but I've been trying to see it as letting go of my desire for perfection and not being entangled. It makes me more human though and I think people have been friendlier to me honestly....

Hierophant
The person below me respects institutions like university and maybe even churches and established and evidence based and practical institutions because of what they have to teach and because of this can function well in society while pursuing more ecelectic paths with focus and a healthy sense of personal power. [emoji15]

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk
Sounds about right. Except for the churches part. I'm pursuing a career in science.
Overall I am pretty eclectic though and have a variety of interests.

Page of swords:
The person below me is intuitive and keeps their own council not necessarily out of threat but out of habit. Has a tendency to spot the oddities in situations one usually would miss. Highly perceptive and open minded.
Top   #697
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stray View Post
Sounds about right. Except for the churches part. I'm pursuing a career in science.
Overall I am pretty eclectic though and have a variety of interests.

Page of swords:
The person below me is intuitive and keeps their own council not necessarily out of threat but out of habit. Has a tendency to spot the oddities in situations one usually would miss. Highly perceptive and open minded.
Yep, I do spot nuances & other little clues! Thanks

The person below me: 7 of Swords

Is up to a bit of light hearted mischief - they're playing a practical joke on someone they know!
Top   #698
Citizen

Mim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Yep, I do spot nuances & other little clues! Thanks

The person below me: 7 of Swords

Is up to a bit of light hearted mischief - they're playing a practical joke on someone they know!
The World (I shuffled a lot and this card seems to stick to my fingers today).

The person bellow me has already gone through many spiritual cycles and is about to begin a new one. This person is giving and loving, providing joy and fullfillment around her/him.
Some skills also at guiding and inspiring people.
Top   #699
Citizen

rcoble 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
The World (I shuffled a lot and this card seems to stick to my fingers today).

The person below me has already gone through many spiritual cycles and is about to begin a new one. This person is giving and loving, providing joy and fulfillment around her/him.
Some skills also at guiding and inspiring people.
THE MAGICIAN.

The person below me is a creative soul and wears many hats.
Top   #700

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.