Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

TeeheeDebby 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
THE MAGICIAN.

The person below me is a creative soul and wears many hats.
This card again...hmmm...

Knight of Cups, TPBM is going to receive an invitation to an event, a proposal, or good news.
Top   #701
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
This card again...hmmm...

Knight of Cups, TPBM is going to receive an invitation to an event, a proposal, or good news.
Don't know what this is about, but scooping him up !

TPBM : Knight of Swords

Now is the time to speak up and out about something or someone that has been bothering you; particularly applicable if it/they demonstrate *ignorance* in some shape or form.
Top   #702
Citizen

GotH 

The above sounds like me pretty much all day everyday..

5 of Wands

The person below me will find themselves competing for that last seat, parking spot or place in line..
Top   #703
Citizen

samantha 

I *saw* you in my minds eye when typing this, tho I wasn't aware you felt that way Drew another card for further advice : King of Coins, if it's a person who is causing you grief then financial concerns may be on their mind (don't know if that helps you or not) if it's a thing/situation then perhaps you would be in a better position (King above knight) if you look to feathering your own finances/being in control that way- just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Top   #704
Citizen

GotH 

Thanks for the advice card Sam. I appreciate it but I should have added a wink smiley or a laugh as I was semi joking about life as a parent. The King of Pentacles makes total sense as I feel I'm always being asked for money and I have to remind them that money doesn't grow on trees!
Top   #705
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post

5 of Wands

The person below me will find themselves competing for that last seat, parking spot or place in line..
Yep, I had a row with a rude man on a train this week!

TPBM.....5 OF Swords

You'll stop someone else in their tracks and you'll find it rather satisfying to be thwarting their plans!
Top   #706
Citizen

Mystica7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Yep, I had a row with a rude man on a train this week!

TPBM.....5 OF Swords

You'll stop someone else in their tracks and you'll find it rather satisfying to be thwarting their plans!
That's really likely...

TPBM... The Emperor RX

You are indulging way too much but discipline is needed to resolve the issue busying your mind!
Top   #707
Citizen

geoxena 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystica7 View Post
TPBM... The Emperor RX

You are indulging way too much but discipline is needed to resolve the issue busying your mind!
Oh, so true, so true! Spot on.

TPBM:
You've had a shock, and/or some sharp words directed at you, and this has cut you to the quick. You feel divided, torn, unsure, and unsafe as you are in the midst of a difficult situation. But you are not defeated. If you can give yourself just a moment here and there to collect yourself and be with what is, you will surprise yourself and others with your strength and resiliency.

V of Swords (Wild Unknown deck)
Top   #708
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoxena View Post
Oh, so true, so true! Spot on.

TPBM:
You've had a shock, and/or some sharp words directed at you, and this has cut you to the quick. You feel divided, torn, unsure, and unsafe as you are in the midst of a difficult situation. But you are not defeated. If you can give yourself just a moment here and there to collect yourself and be with what is, you will surprise yourself and others with your strength and resiliency.

V of Swords (Wild Unknown deck)
FB : I pulled 5 of Swords yesterday as my daily draw! Thank you for your words.

TPBM:

Knight of Wands

You're going headlong into a situation that you have some doubts about, don't be afraid to put the brakes on & take some time out to consider your feelings.
Top   #709
Citizen

Freyja of V 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
FB : I pulled 5 of Swords yesterday as my daily draw! Thank you for your words.

TPBM:

Knight of Wands

You're going headlong into a situation that you have some doubts about, don't be afraid to put the brakes on & take some time out to consider your feelings.
I can relate...I have been wanting to start a Tarot blog but also begin taking fiction writing classes and I have been concerned it will be too much for me to handle due to health issues. I think I should go through with only one, not both.

TPBM:

9 of Wands (Universal Waite)

You have been tested and made it through a difficult/challenging time showing how strong you are. However, the dust may not have settled completely; be ready/on guard just in case and mark a line in the sand for all to see.
Top   #710

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.