Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja of V View Post
I can relate...I have been wanting to start a Tarot blog but also begin taking fiction writing classes and I have been concerned it will be too much for me to handle due to health issues. I think I should go through with only one, not both.

TPBM:

9 of Wands (Universal Waite)

You have been tested and made it through a difficult/challenging time showing how strong you are. However, the dust may not have settled completely; be ready/on guard just in case and mark a line in the sand for all to see.
YEAH YOU DUN HAVE TO REMIND ME GOD DAMNED YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH huh, jk.
God volunteered to cleaned up that serious Astral Realm (and devil hogged) mess which I don't want to mention in detail, all on His own omg. but you are so right for such mess is not something that will end instantly, and dust is just so accurately describe it. And we are waiting for some who wanted to strike back..

You are so shockingly spot on..

Empress (Major)

The next person below me is having a sun blind opening upon him that he finally see the light passing to his house, his life, his everything in possession when the latent victory finally appears before one's eyes.
Top   #711
Citizen

MarieAntoinette 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post

Empress (Major)

The next person below me is having a sun blind opening upon him that he finally see the light passing to his house, his life, his everything in possession when the latent victory finally appears before one's eyes.
Thank you.

Page of swords
TPBM is going to receive some important information that will help advance them in life.
Top   #712
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

The same message again.... presistent, indeed. I will go get that entity then.

Tpbm - Devil

Got a massive physical headache. And currently wasting time in forum for some relieve.
Top   #713
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
The same message again.... presistent, indeed. I will go get that entity then.

Tpbm - Devil

Got a massive physical headache. And currently wasting time in forum for some relieve.
Here for light relief, for sure

TPBM....The Fool....Is lost in a blissful world of their own imaginings...& why not? After all, they delight in being a free spirit.
Top   #714
Resident

Phoenixdawn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Here for light relief, for sure

TPBM....The Fool....Is lost in a blissful world of their own imaginings...& why not? After all, they delight in being a free spirit.
Accurate in more ways than one. I just embarked on my deck creation journey and posted my first final image online. The card? The Fool of course!

TPBM... The Magician. They're using their knowledge to create something fantastic, but may be hiding behind some smoke and mirrors.
Top   #715
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixdawn View Post
Accurate in more ways than one. I just embarked on my deck creation journey and posted my first final image online. The card? The Fool of course!

TPBM... The Magician. They're using their knowledge to create something fantastic, but may be hiding behind some smoke and mirrors.
So much describes myself. I am glad the universe did give me some compliment on my efforts and thoughts.

Tpbm got The Moon
It is how many times that you got blurred over is how many times you can see your own self, clear as it seems, with a slight malice that isn't a problem at all (by not being selfish). Sometimes we sacrifice something to make our choice right
Top   #716
Resident

chainsmoker 

Quote:
So much describes myself. I am glad the universe did give me some compliment on my efforts and thoughts.

Tpbm got The Moon
It is how many times that you got blurred over is how many times you can see your own self, clear as it seems, with a slight malice that isn't a problem at all (by not being selfish). Sometimes we sacrifice something to make our choice right
Oh, nothing is clear today but it seems like it is and tomorrow it will seem so different but also clear. Because my mood changes as Moon is waxing and waning. I don't know myself and neither do others. But maybe it's because I'm having a massive hangover right now.

Tpbm got Emperor

Knows what he wants and takes charge, he will have the last word and everyone will have to accept it...
Top   #717
Resident

Sirena82 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsmoker View Post
Oh, nothing is clear today but it seems like it is and tomorrow it will seem so different but also clear. Because my mood changes as Moon is waxing and waning. I don't know myself and neither do others. But maybe it's because I'm having a massive hangover right now.

Tpbm got Emperor

Knows what he wants and takes charge, he will have the last word and everyone will have to accept it...
Good! Control over things!

TPBM got Devil

Someone will put restrictions to his/her ambitions at some level (love, work, etc...) aside and start to enjoy the life! But beware of potential addictions...
Top   #718
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena82 View Post
Good! Control over things!

TPBM got Devil

Someone will put restrictions to his/her ambitions at some level (love, work, etc...) aside and start to enjoy the life! But beware of potential addictions...
YESH!!!!!! She's dead as meat now. Thank God. Everybody else will have big trouble if that evil spirit isn't restricted.

TPBM got the Devil

Your ambition cannot compensate your lust and you are starting to go into the pit of something else that you might or might not aware of. The important point is to look into it and decide what is the best thing your feeling leads you. Your own desire.
Top   #719
Resident

HeavenlyOne 

Quote:
YESH!!!!!! She's dead as meat now. Thank God. Everybody else will have big trouble if that evil spirit isn't restricted.

TPBM got the Devil

Your ambition cannot compensate your lust and you are starting to go into the pit of something else that you might or might not aware of. The important point is to look into it and decide what is the best thing your feeling leads you. Your own desire.
Eerily true...

Tpbm

Now is the time to get everything in order as you may be called upon to use it ( sorry that's what I felt, correct me if I'm off the mark)

Temperance
Top   #720

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.