Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 

So it was the exact way I knew it to be. My amazing!!!!!!! I knew a Lovely (not love) in astral and he is helping me with issues. But I guess I am just of curiosity, or I just wanted to gain experience, I went to church and even asked for prayers. However, stepping "two foot on two boats" (sitting on fences) is surely not a good choice. And of course, my guardians were super mad of me of going there.. I have my limits on my believe though, because I will never agree every word on the Bible anyways and I am not going to change that.

Since this reading came to me -this- head on, now I really wonder whether going to church is a right thing to do. I always expected things to go smooth when i poke in, initially, but the church meeting, after it, turned to not only a time to make prayer, but they did (not bad tho) much more than that (simply said, it is called "8baptism in fire"). My new guardian surely doesnt look very happy. And me..... as somebody who was already anti-christian yet believe in God. (Edit: the religion believe itself but not on individuals)

I had a enomously frightening awakening on Saturday. It took me days to even get used to it. I discovered something so shocking that I could not believe it.

Next person. Two cups

Oh I see. Can it be a bit less of a New Year thing? Meeting families from all over the place is a very good thing to do, and you are exciting to hear that someone will travel so far just to visit you.
Top   #751
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Next person. Two cups

Oh I see. Can it be a bit less of a New Year thing? Meeting families from all over the place is a very good thing to do, and you are exciting to hear that someone will travel so far just to visit you.
That's nice but I don't know who. We'll see, fingers crossed

TPBM is a creative Magician and capable of creating the reality they want.
Top   #752
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
That's nice but I don't know who. We'll see, fingers crossed

TPBM is a creative Magician and capable of creating the reality they want.
Looks like the Angels (spinning) on top of my head are teasing me all day -.-
And for me famous for destroying somebody's temple in the astral. (Now he's my guardian) But how do the Angels found out... and with this lighting speed (less than an hour)?!

TPBM got 6 of wands rv

You are doing very well, and you need not listen to anybody else nor events that tries to downplay you. (The reversal represents more of the destructive influence of the downplay rather than you being the person who is "wrong")
Top   #753
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Looks like the Angels (spinning) on top of my head are teasing me all day -.-
And for me famous for destroying somebody's temple in the astral. (Now he's my guardian) But how do the Angels found out... and with this lighting speed (less than an hour)?!

TPBM got 6 of wands rv

You are doing very well, and you need not listen to anybody else nor events that tries to downplay you. (The reversal represents more of the destructive influence of the downplay rather than you being the person who is "wrong")
Wow thank you! I was doubting myself recently (both career and motherhood) as people around me keep minimizing my concern/effort... it does chisel away at my confidence! Glad to know I need to only do what I know is right!

Hanged Man
TPBM needs to hang on for a while, and let things take its course, you'll soon have an entirely different perspective.
Top   #754
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Wow thank you! I was doubting myself recently (both career and motherhood) as people around me keep minimizing my concern/effort... it does chisel away at my confidence! Glad to know I need to only do what I know is right!

Hanged Man
TPBM needs to hang on for a while, and let things take its course, you'll soon have an entirely different perspective.
Thank you very much. Is something I needed to hear.

TPBM got The Moon (Lost Tarot of Nostradsmus)

The moon represent fluidy and thoughts. The flowy and sometimes the fluctuation that happens. It is both unpleasant and prone to fall to the darkness. Stiill, yet dissolving, destructive, eating the mind.

It is understandable that the darkness yields a broken heart, and while in the envelop of this darkness, one can always observe the contradictory of the dark and light, and get out of it. It looks like this is (somehow only) "the only way".
Top   #755
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Thank you very much. Is something I needed to hear.

TPBM got The Moon (Lost Tarot of Nostradsmus)

The moon represent fluidy and thoughts. The flowy and sometimes the fluctuation that happens. It is both unpleasant and prone to fall to the darkness. Stiill, yet dissolving, destructive, eating the mind.

It is understandable that the darkness yields a broken heart, and while in the envelop of this darkness, one can always observe the contradictory of the dark and light, and get out of it. It looks like this is (somehow only) "the only way".
No broken heart as such but there are a number of unknowns for me at the moment which nag at me, one of which is def. linked to the cyclical nature of the moon ...

TPBM : Three of Wands

You've done your bit, or possibly said your piece, now all you can do is wait.
Top   #756
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
No broken heart as such but there are a number of unknowns for me at the moment which nag at me, one of which is def. linked to the cyclical nature of the moon ...

TPBM : Three of Wands

You've done your bit, or possibly said your piece, now all you can do is wait.
Well. Not sure but I will pass this.

TPBM got Lovers

The situation is complicated. You and your lover (or someone so dear to you) is not alike but both of you somehow decided to just move on with each other's difference and pass any kind of difference no matter what others say about you. Well that is very good quality you and you love can ever exhibit.
Top   #757
TaureanWitch  TaureanWitch is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2017
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 49
TaureanWitch 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Well. Not sure but I will pass this.

TPBM got Lovers

The situation is complicated. You and your lover (or someone so dear to you) is not alike but both of you somehow decided to just move on with each other's difference and pass any kind of difference no matter what others say about you. Well that is very good quality you and you love can ever exhibit.
For me, it is someone dear to me. A friend I've been growing closer too. We have as many differences as we do similarities, but we enjoy each other's company regardless. I will continue embarking on this friendship. Thanks.

TPBM: 5 of swords.

You may be overthinking it. The issue on your mind right now deserves to be considered and remapped, but things are not as dark and gloomy as you've been convincing yourself that they are. Lighten up and take care of yourself
Top   #758
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanWitch View Post
For me, it is someone dear to me. A friend I've been growing closer too. We have as many differences as we do similarities, but we enjoy each other's company regardless. I will continue embarking on this friendship. Thanks.

TPBM: 5 of swords.

You may be overthinking it. The issue on your mind right now deserves to be considered and remapped, but things are not as dark and gloomy as you've been convincing yourself that they are. Lighten up and take care of yourself
Maybe losing the current job (everyone have to leave or being transferred) isnt bad for me at all. I knew something has to be changed, but as my job progresses, I knew I shouldn't be changing my job for a while. Like, a year say. And in a small way. I finished on doing so.

TPBM
The Sun Smiles Back To You...
..when you are the one who smiles at it. You are The Sun yourself, not because of your skills, but because of your heart.
Top   #759
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Maybe losing the current job (everyone have to leave or being transferred) isnt bad for me at all. I knew something has to be changed, but as my job progresses, I knew I shouldn't be changing my job for a while. Like, a year say. And in a small way. I finished on doing so.

TPBM
The Sun Smiles Back To You...
..when you are the one who smiles at it. You are The Sun yourself, not because of your skills, but because of your heart.


Four of swords

TPBM deserves a break from all the chaos and just enjoy a good night sleep
Top   #760




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.