Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Knight of Swords sexual context?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Resident

Angelofearth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteK View Post
I think you would know very quickly indeed if the Knight of Swords was 'interested' because he's not a dude that does hanging around or being patient, or weighing up the pros and cons. He's a fast mover. Not entirely incapable of romance (or romantic gestures) but very unlikely to bother with it and more likely to 'plunge in' if the opportunity is there and move quickly on. How would it be with the KofS? Energetic and exhausting I think. And probably a bit stressful. I think the KofS can't help but be a little (or a lot) selfish, as he isn't wired for empathy. So could be feelings afterwards of being used too. He's not a keeper.
Hi CharlotteK, being the knight and air that definitely shows fast movement so I understand your point there. Possibly a cad who uses mental manipulation with little regard for feelings. I think that can definitely apply in some situations. Thank you!
Top   #11
Citizen

nisaba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelofearth View Post
How would you view the Knight of swords as how someone sees someone else sexually?
Maybe all rush and no tenderness.
Top   #12
Resident

Angelofearth 
Talking

Hi nisaba! That makes sense the knight of swords charges ahead. Not always thinking of what he tramples in his path. Makes sense to me.
Top   #13
Citizen

Sar 

Quote:
How would you view the Knight of swords as how someone sees someone else sexually?

I would interpret it as they don't see you sexually at all,
Or maybe they only view you as mentally stimulating?
Inexperienced.
Top   #14
Resident

Angelofearth 
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar View Post
Inexperienced.
Interesting answer. Does that mean they view you as inexperienced or they are inexperienced?
Top   #15
Resident

Ix Chel 

I believe that Daily Tarot girl has written a blog post about the court cards in bed.
Top   #16
Resident

Angelofearth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ix Chel View Post
I believe that Daily Tarot girl has written a blog post about the court cards in bed.
Thank you for that info. I read it and she made some good points!
Top   #17
Citizen

The_Hydra 

I'd associate him with someone who is into or uses dirty talk and mental stimulation, because he's one of the speedier knights he might rush or not last but can also be someone who likes quick sex wherever and whenever. Definitely agree with the whole "conqueror" thing. I'm sure this Knight could become a player but instead of doing it for the thrill like the Knight of Wands, this Knight is all about gathering info. So I figure they might sleep with someone with a fetish or who seems sexually "different" (like a new fetish or kink the Knight has never done or known) so they know what it's like, (the ropes (no pun intended) etc etc. Basically collect field notes about it... I don't think they'd sleep with anyone just for kicks. A mental connection or danger would excite them, an argument and angry sex as well. Colder in approach, needs to get learn how to connect emotionally.

Sorry if this is written a little weird I'm posting this from my phone.
Top   #18
Resident

Angelofearth 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hydra View Post
I'd associate him with someone who is into or uses dirty talk and mental stimulation, because he's one of the speedier knights he might rush or not last but can also be someone who likes quick sex wherever and whenever. Definitely agree with the whole "conqueror" thing. I'm sure this Knight could become a player but instead of doing it for the thrill like the Knight of Wands, this Knight is all about gathering info. So I figure they might sleep with someone with a fetish or who seems sexually "different" (like a new fetish or kink the Knight has never done or known) so they know what it's like, (the ropes (no pun intended) etc etc. Basically collect field notes about it... I don't think they'd sleep with anyone just for kicks. A mental connection or danger would excite them, an argument and angry sex as well. Colder in approach, needs to get learn how to connect emotionally.

Sorry if this is written a little weird I'm posting this from my phone.
Awesome! This right here is exactly what I was thinking! A person who likes to have sex with the mind who finds mental stimulation exciting. Thank you Hydra.
Top   #19
Life is an Elephant

Ace 

Quote:

I would interpret it as they don't see you sexually at all,
Or maybe they only view you as mentally stimulating?
MY first thought about this is I can't believe you CAN'T see this as someone sees you as sexually. The knight of swords is so phallic and so CHARGE AHEAD in posture, at least in the RWS deck. I would ASSUME it was sexual in connotation. Your statement smacks of denial. What you DON'T want to admit.

I would say as nisaba have said, all rush and no tenderness. I would tread carefully around this person. DON'T under any circumstances underestimate them. I am increasingly--as I write this--getting the impression of a very strong, forceful person, who could even rape you given a chance. Be very careful, Angelofearth.

Barb
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.