Study to discover 'Points of Reference'

Azarial

Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? I see quite a bit of the male energy within the cards.
It's a boy. He wasn't too shy about showing his parts during the ultrasound, lol.
As mentioned we have Mercury in the Magician, Aires in the Emperor, and Cancer in the Chariot. Death was mentioned as the Shadow card, which is associated with Scorpio. It has been my experience that 'due dates' given are not really accurate.
I will agree with you. The due dates I was given for my other two kids were never accurate. My first was due on July 26 and was born July 11. My second was due on February 14, and was born February 4.
SO, to give another projection, I'm going to say the 13th ( but I do feel you with the 3rd very strongly)
In regards to time I'm going to look at the suit card that falls in the East location since it is singled out by the Majors in the other cardinal points; giving a time between 6pm and Midnight and the 9 of Wands being the onset of labor; starting between 6am and Noon, which goes along with the feeling you got about a long labor seen in the Emperor. But I think the Chariot says it will be a quick labor and can start and end between the 6pm to Midnight.
I had my last child, 3rd birth, started when my water broke at about 6am and by 10pm I had a baby in my arms. It is said that each birth is quicker than the last. (my quickest was actually the middle child)
I can see where your coming up with the 13th.
I also like what your saying about a quick labor!!! My first was 18 hours, and my second was 5 and a half hours. So I'm hoping that this one will be quick too. But I have to admit when I first saw The Chariot I was thinking oh my god, it's going to be born in the car!!! lol.
I'm curious as to the order you pulled the cards, which was pulled first?
They were pulled in this order.
1-The Magician
2-Three of Swords
3-The Chariot
4-The Emperor
5-Nine of Wands

franniee

Luna - no pregnancy yet again so our est for my friend is not working quite yet....

lunalafey

no pregnancy yet again so our est for my friend is not working quite yet....

Darn.....what do you think about a follow-up reading like I mentioned in a few posts above? or shall we wait until all the time frames have passed?

As for 'my' house; We went to see the inside on Saturday, very cool; it had a dishwasher!!!! The house is built out of redwood, so we would never have a problem with bugs eating it away. The garage is big enough for everyone to do their hobbies and what not. Enough room to park the motor-home and room for a garden. We filled out paperwork and will turn it in tomorrow. It would be a surprise if we got to move into the house while the Sun is still in Virgo since all the stuff that is in the house (the owner's kid's stuff) is still all there. I'm really hoping that we can at least park in the driveway by the 13th of this month. That would be such a sweet treat for me & my SO's 5 year anniversary.

franniee

lunalafey said:
Darn.....what do you think about a follow-up reading like I mentioned in a few posts above? or shall we wait until all the time frames have passed?

As for 'my' house; We went to see the inside on Saturday, very cool; it had a dishwasher!!!! The house is built out of redwood, so we would never have a problem with bugs eating it away. The garage is big enough for everyone to do their hobbies and what not. Enough room to park the motor-home and room for a garden. We filled out paperwork and will turn it in tomorrow. It would be a surprise if we got to move into the house while the Sun is still in Virgo since all the stuff that is in the house (the owner's kid's stuff) is still all there. I'm really hoping that we can at least park in the driveway by the 13th of this month. That would be such a sweet treat for me & my SO's 5 year anniversary.

OH yippeeee Luna! that is wonderful! It sounds lovely! Happy anniversary!

I am sad for my friend - I was hoping this would be an easy feat for her but I guess not - so she is in for round three which may be more extensive! no fun!!

I'll do a follow up...soon.

May

lunalafey said:

I was wondering where I lost this thread.

Hey Luna,

That sounds awesome!!! I hope you are able to move in soon. The house sounds lovely from what you've described.

I see a lot of new stuff happening here. Let me read all of it now

franniee

OK When will J have a baby?

halloween deck :)

----------------------------------------------3 of Bats (swords)
Q of Imps (wands) * Q of Pumpkins (pents) -------- Death * 7 of Ghosts (cups)

Well between the 2 queens we have fertility, creation and growth - warmth.

Looks like her heart is broken. She is suffering pain and agony! Saddness. Her hopes were dashed yet again. This will end - the skeleton in this card is watering the pumpkins! There will be growth and regeneration after this setback. A time for a fresh start - with immense possibilities and help from odd places and stellar dreams.

It's hard for me to pinpoint a time on this one! Autumn would be my guess for pregnancy with Summer the time for birth..... because of the two queens or vice versa.....since the fire came first. But I don't know.

Any ideas?

May

franniee said:
OK When will J have a baby?

halloween deck :)

----------------------------------------------3 of Bats (swords)
Q of Imps (wands) * Q of Pumpkins (pents) -------- Death * 7 of Ghosts (cups)

Well between the 2 queens we have fertility, creation and growth - warmth.

Looks like her heart is broken. She is suffering pain and agony! Saddness. Her hopes were dashed yet again. This will end - the skeleton in this card is watering the pumpkins! There will be growth and regeneration after this setback. A time for a fresh start - with immense possibilities and help from odd places and stellar dreams.

It's hard for me to pinpoint a time on this one! Autumn would be my guess for pregnancy with Summer the time for birth..... because of the two queens or vice versa.....since the fire came first. But I don't know.

Any ideas?

My initial thoughts are not exactly with time. I think J needs to deal with her heartbreak (May be miscarriage or failed attempt) and her extreme wishes (zodiac she may want the baby to be born in or anything which is too particular, gender of the baby etc).
She will need to combine the energy of fire and stability of earth to get anywhere.

As for timing Cups is signs of Water and Swords sign of Air to me. Again the queens to me are Fixed signs of their suit - Queen of Wands is Leo and Pents is Taurus. Its confusion ... lol. Wait let me make sense out of my gibberish.

okay let me go back a bit. Looks like around October and November when Libra and Scorpio meet, things should get better for J. But I don't think it gives time for the baby. I would have said Aries and Taurus for baby but I don't get a feel for that time. Not sure about the rest of it.

Let me know if it was all blabber and no sense. I'll untangle it =)

lunalafey

I do a spread that is the astrological with a twist, but to do this spread I need the subject's ('J') rising sign. I wonder if the fact that the spread deals in time it might give a more 'obvious' answer.

Franniee, would to happen to know, or be able to find out J's rising?

franniee

yes she is an aquarious wiht aquarius rising. :)

lunalafey

new J spread

Using my Legends deck, the cards fall as so-

Virgo- XI the Horned One Rx (Virgo/Mercury - Capricorn/Saturn)
Libra- XVII the Star (Libra/Venus - Aquarius/Uranus)
Scorpio- 8 of Swords Rx (Pluto)
Sagittarius- XVIII the Moon (Sag/Jupiter - Moon/Pisces)
(Sagittarius/Jupiter - Pisces/Neptune - Moon/Cancer)
Capricorn- 3 of spears (Saturn)
Aquarius- Ace of Cups (Uranus)
Pisces- Page of Shields Rx (Neptune)
Aires- 5 of Spears (Mars)
Taurus- 8 of Shields (Venus)
Gemini- Ace of Spears Rx (Mercury)
Cancer- XIV Temperance Rx (Moon)
Leo- Queen of Cups (Sun)

The first thing that catches my attention is the Ace of Cups in Aquarius. Being that J is an Aquarius Sun and Rising; I hope that this card in this position signifies that she will become pregnant at some point.
Then there is the Star, with it's Aquarius tie, this falls when the Sun is in Libra, could be this year, next month, or a year from now? A year from now is also the Queen of Cups in Leo. Virgo defiantly looks like a no.
The reversed 8 of Swords might be that they find a true solution to the pregnancy problem. The Moon backs this up, an unveiling of a mystery.
The 3 of Spears is planning and putting things into action, this could be the amount of effort put into becoming fertile, or buying the baby paraphanalia.
The Page of Shields Rx in Pisces....a failed attempt? or worse, a pregnancy lost.
5 of Spears in Aires- in the Legends deck this card is called 'In pursuit of Igrain'. Uthor was disguised by Merlin and Igrain slept with who she thought was her husband, and it was that night that Arthur was conceived.
8 of Shields is simply put, craftsmanship, and what is a craft of a female? motherhood, add in the energy of Venus, that divine female goddess.
J is putting alot of time and effort into become a mother and creating a child. This is her dream master-piece.
In Gemini, the Ace of Spears is another reverse card, could there be a combined problem in the other half of this couple? Or another failed attempt? (I wonder if J's partner is a Gemini)
In Cancer it's a reversed Temperance, is this time frame is also ruled out?

SO....cards/signs that look quite promising-
Ace of Cups in Aquarius
Queen of Cups in Leo
8 of Shields in Taurus
After those, maybe
The Star in Libra
Ace of Spears in Aires
8 of Swords in Scorpio.
Questionable is Moon in Sagittarius
Those removed from the fertile list-
Virgo, Pisces, Cancer. Interesting that both water signs are here since they are two of the three fertile signs, Scorpio is the other fertile sign, and that is in my 'maybe' months.
Capricorn and Gemini seem inert in the spread, but that is just my take.

I'm going to look at this spread from the house aspect and see if I can't narrow things down.
Be back later ;)