Tarot Spreads: The Celtic Cross #1--First 2 cards.

Jewel

Kaz (04 Feb, 2002 04:43):
About the first two cards, after studying the Tarot for Yourself chapters on the CC, I feel very comfortable with these two cards describing the situation the querant is in. These cards can back each other up, or oppose each other. They tell what the reading is about.
Having said that, I must admit I don't use the CC spread very much until now. Don't ask me why, it just doesn't appeal very much. I might change my mind after all these posts, just maybe......

Kaz

Ditto ... up until now I really explored other aspects of the Tarot not readings. I doubt the Celtic Cross will be a favorite for me, I think it will just depend on the question and what you want to learn. I find 3 card spreads quite good, and if you need more information you can always read more in depth. However back to your original question Thirteen, I agree with Kaz. I have found that in one of the exercises I did in our work group that cards 1 & 2 were both aspects of me (both court cards) card one was what guided me, and card 2 what could potentially oppose or help me. It was right on in relation to the question I was working with.

Love & Light,