finally, finally, finally!!!

magipixie

Hi all,
I posted awhile back about "discovering" the Cosmic Tribe deck. I wanted to buy it but was sort of waffling back and forth about whether or not I was ready to start using a new deck. Well, I Got It!!!! I am blessed to be the birth partner for a girlfriend of mine who is due this summer and she gave it to me as a gift:) Probably so that I would quit analyzing so much about whether I should buy it!! I will admit that it was a little overwhelming at first..... compared to the ONE other deck I use, the symbolism is so dense and rich. But I'm getting over that now and looking forward to looking through all of your posts, and hopefully adding some observations of my own. One of the things that struck me about this deck is that although I was overwhelmed by the mass of information these cards seem to hold, all of the readings I have done (for myself and my husband) have been very clear and pretty easy to wrap my mind around. It's sealed, I was meant to have this deck!!!!:) I look forward to talking to all of you, and thanks to all of you who advised me to get it.
Blessed Be ,
Pixie

Hedera

Congratulations, Magipixie!

It's an absolutely wonderful deck.
I agree that it is very rich in symbolism, but that has the benefit that you can just 'read what you see' in the throws that you do.

I find it a very warm and joyful, yet honest and sharp deck to work with.

It's my comfort deck. :)

And that Sun card is just the sunniest Sun card ever!

Little Baron

Hi everybody!

Do you remember me?

Hopefully, when I get back to my parents house for the summer, I will be connected up again and able to join you all with your card studies.

I am working today (kind of) and popped out in my lunch hour to buy the Cosmic Tribe. I dithered a bit as well; it is my second visit to the shop this week. This time, something just told me to hand over my card and purchase the deck. I havn't looked into it properly yet but I am excited about the prospect of something completely different. After purchasing other modern decks (Rohrig, Phantasmagoric, Fantastical, Adrian), I have recently returned to my Waite and Morgan Greer decks. The Cosmic Tribe seems to have a warmer feel to it than alot of the other more modern and computer generated packs.

Once I have fallen into this deck, I will be back to let you know what I think ... if you'll have me!

Best wishes

Yaboot

Diana

Hey! I'm not in this Study Group, but I saw you had posted. Just wanted to say hello and to tell you that I don't think anyone who ever met you has forgotten you! Take care of yourself and pop in again in the summer!

Hedera

Hello Yaboot001!

I don't think I was around when you were on the forum earlier. Pleased to meet you! :)

And thank you for resurrecting the study group on my favourite, absolute comfort deck!

Seems like you've 'fallen into' this deck quite well already.....