Dreaming about crystals

Audelia

Is it normal?

Since I've started working with crystals I've been having amazing dreams about them. I'm currently working a lot with Citrine and I swear I have been dreaming about this stone every night since I cleansed and charged up a piece!

I've also been having dreams about other stones too. For example, when recovering from surgery I had a dream where someone gave me a red jasper sphere along with the words 'This will help the recovery' and a dream where I found a piece of lapis lazuli and was told 'You need to start working with this.'

Plus, at the risk of sounding completely insane, the crystals 'speak' to me in the dreams. They have babyish voices and I can tell if they're happy/sad/in need of charging.

Has anyone had a similar experience or should I just check myself into the nearest loony bin? :)

Samweiss

About two months ago I saw a dream where I was in an old ramshackle church-type of building and there was a woman who looked a lot like the typical High Priestess of the tarot fame. She was sitting and a moonbeam shone on her through a hole on the roof. We chatted awhile and she gave me a blue stone and said something like "take this, we can communicate through it."

After I woke up from the nap I started browsing the web for a stone that looked like the one in the dream, just out of curiosity. Then I glanced over internet chat me and my friends were having and one friends was joking around and describing doing something "in a lapis lazuli manner". BANG! Then it hit me, Lapis Lazuli looked exactly like the stone in my dream. That's how I bought my very first crystals. Just wanted to share my story. :)

After that I've had few interesting dreams, but nothing relating to crystals themselves. But your dreams sound very interesting.

What's your experience with Lapis, by the way? Mine's been very quiet.

Audelia

I'm glad I'm not alone with my crazy dreams. Thanks for sharing :)

In my experience, Lapis is a subtle stone. Changes happen so gradually you don't notice them at first but then you look back and you can see how far you've come. Lapis helped me a lot with psychic development. It was a slow process but gradually I started to receive more and more messages from the tarot (I would meditate with lapis for a few minutes before I touched the cards). This progressed into clairaudience and a stronger intuition.

It's a great crystal but you just have to be patient with it :)

Samweiss

Thanks for the info, Audelia. :)

I've been carrying it in my pocket, but now I will try keeping it near when I do tarot readings.