ID my glass or crystal (obsidian?) ball

MandMaud

Certainly sounds like you have the potential to see LOTS in this way! And this globe was definitely waiting there for you to come along and make friends. How exciting that it turns out to be rainbow obsidian.

The second night, I looked from a different angle, and I saw a shadow edge begin to morph and the impression of a veeeery small embryo on a bitty umbilicus to a rounded (placenta/uterus?) area took shape. Thank goodness there is NO WAY I could be pregnant otherwise I would have gotten quite nervous for myself, lol. I also *almost* got a face later, but it fizzled out. I'm wondering if the ball is trying to tell me things about it's past or that it is being "born" to me?

Which feels true to you, its past, or it being born to you? Do you feel motherly (protective, maybe) towards it? Or that its past is going to be important in the way you two communicate?

I know nothing about crystal gazing, but I am getting the hang of discerning which is "the one" when different possibilities flick through my mind.

celticnoodle

:) Phenix, I loved your last post. I haven't seen ZOLTAR in a long while! :laugh: Whenever my hubby & I do see him, we always get a fortune from him. Too funny.

I do fully and seriously believe you and this sphere are meant to be together and who knows...in the future perhaps it is meant to go to your son too. What a great story that will be to hand down to his children! "this sphere belonged to your grandmother, and I was a little boy when we found it in a dusty old corner of an old antique shop. Grandma bought it and we took it home and it changed our lives for the better ever since that day! Oh, and I also got my fortune told by ZOLTAR that same day!" :laugh:

If it will help you any, you can also use a dream dictionary or an online dream dictionary to help you with what you see to get the symbolic meaning of it. This is what I generally recommend to others, and it seems to work. Its a starting point for you anyway. I'm glad that you are allowing your children to also hold it and look at it. Who knows, perhaps it will chat with the whole family! :D

There is an excellent book on scrying--It is by Uma Silbey & called Crystal Ball Gazing. here is a link to it on amazon: "http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=gazing+books+by+Uma+Silbey

I purchased it when I got my first crystal ball and it was very informative. Later, when we purchased a ball for our daughter, I also bought her this same book. She thought it helped her a great deal too and I have recommended it to many people whom I've met and whom became interested in crystal ball gazing. Many here as a matter of fact. It may be of some help. :)

It sounds like you are off to a great start with your first scrying! Many people scry for many days before seeing ANYTHING! In fact, its more common for people to first see clouds - but even this comes awhile after scrying. If I recall correctly, GotH didn't take long either--and began like you--seeing things immediately. She is, as I noted before an excellent scyer--so perhaps this is a sign that you will be too! I'm sure of it!

I send you and your new sphere many blessings and I look forward to reading future posts about your scrying adventures together. :heart: