Goddess Knowledge Cards

deso

Those of you who own the Goddess Knowledge Cards - how do you use them? What have been some of your experiences with them?

jade

i use them purely for learning about the different goddesses. (info only) although, i do place a different one, now and then, up in a place where i can 'view' her for awhile and bring her energy into my life.

jade

Elphaba

Hey there! I love these cards! I usually draw one every day and place it on my desk/altar. I try to incorporate that cards strengths into my day. I also use them in my readings. I tend to lay three cards at the top of my spread which is usually three rows of three. Then they are sort of at the top of each column and they preside over the stories of those columns. So, for example, Pele is influencing my spirit column, Minerva is influencing my mind column and Hel is influencing my Body column. Sometimes the columns are: Subconcious, Characters, Events. I love these cards too much to not use them with my readings, so I've sort of made up spreads that utilise them or just find a way to work them into more well-known spreads. Also, I have the Kris Waldehr Goddess deck and sometimes I use her meanings with the Goddess Knowledge cards. HTH,

Elphaba

deso

thank you for replying. I must say I'm very impressed with how many people in this forum have developed a real relationship with their cards. You give me confidence to do so myself. Again, thank you.