Lenormand Obsession

Polyhymnia

Yay!! :party: Thank you Chronata :D

Penthasilia

Ok, ok! I just checked the proofs for the Minute Lenormand today, and they just need to change the backs slightly.
so the deck will be in my hands and ready to ship in about two weeks!

SQUEAL!!!!

<---ok, I am better now

:D

<so excited to get mine>

Little Hare

Chronata you rock!!! eeeeeeeee so excited :D If people are interested in pre-ordering or following when you release a new deck why don't you give people the option of subscribing to your website blog posts? That way people can be informed the minute you offer new decks.

daphne

Chronata you rock!!! eeeeeeeee so excited :D If people are interested in pre-ordering or following when you release a new deck why don't you give people the option of subscribing to your website blog posts? That way people can be informed the minute you offer new decks.

Yes, exactly. If I miss a day here, I can miss the deck.
The first 50 ones were gone in 24 hrs.
A subscribe option to the blog is a great idea!

flying black kat

Yes Yes Yes

I am trying to wait patiently. Patience is winning since I know the deck will be in my hands soon.

Thank You so much Dear Chronata for being you.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

Chronata

I think they may be ready at the printer today! I am pretty excited myself...I saw them as an uncut sheet, but as an actual deck (that I don't have to cut!) it will be something amazing!!!

They are glossy and very colorful!

I was going to include a little goldtone charm with each order(I found almost every symbol!)...but when they arrived yesterday, I was disappointed at how tiny they were!

I am also getting ready to make 50 tuck boxes...but have to find a template first. Until I have a deck in my hands, I don't really know the size of the box.

As far as blog...well I don't really have one, because I am pretty horrible about updating them.
The closest thing I have is my professional dreamer tarot page on facebook, which I do update as often as I remember to!

But I promise to look into that.

I was also going to write a tiny lwb with Minute meanings for the Lenormand...one word per card, like I did with the original Minute deck.

So all of this will probably be done in the next week, and then I can send them off!
Hooray!

Alta

Hooray! indeed! So happy about this. Your Minute Tarot is one of my fav decks, and since I am just starting Lenormand (mostly by reading the book every time I do a spread) this will be great to have too.

MoonGypsy

i am so happy i could levitate! :laugh:

i am really proud of you, Robyn!!!!!!! :*

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

flying black kat

Thank you dear one for the update. Now I have a very happy day comming soon.

May your muse ever travel with you.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

Chronata

Here's a picture, so you can get a sense of the cards and backs...they are poker sized, and actually a little more colorful than they actually show in this pic, I think!

The first edition will have an extra card that won't be in the second edition (the Madame Lenormand card)...otherwise they will be about the same. (although that depends on how sick I get of making boxes for each one!)

I have also started making the charms for each deck in the first edition...it will likely be a hand sculpted gypsy charm, and each will have a tiny brass symbol that dangles from the bottom.

Pictures of that will be soon!

oh...and I have opened the store again for preorders...just for you guys at the moment!

Attachments

• lenormand deck.jpg
    lenormand deck.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 141