Thoth Tarot

Achlys

I was excited when I read the op, but after reading the comments, I'm glad this was posted so I know to pass on it!

Abrac

Excellent video Trowa, thanks.

Nemia

Oh no, not another ultimate book by ultimate Bürger and ultimate Fiebig! They're a tarot book vending machine, sorry (most of it in German). I've read some of their books and they're nice and solid but don't compare to Duquette, Snuffin and even Banzhaf imho. If the cards are the newly photographed ones, they interest me more than the book.

Astraea

If the cards are the newly photographed ones, they interest me more than the book.
My understanding is that the German-language gold box Urania Thoth is the one with the new high-calibre photographs.

Judging by the YouTube video referenced earlier, the deck under discussion in this thread is pocket-sized with very wide borders and poor cardstock (according to US Amazon reviews), but the quality of the images looks okay to me. Not as good as the blue box AGMuller pocket edition, but not bad.

magicjack

The description says it will have a reinterpretation for each card. I guess it will be THEIR interpretation?

Thoughtful

Hmmm... very dodgy magicjack, and looking at the video the cards are so small. Just pleased l swerved away from this deck.