help- wisdom of oracle or chronicles of destiny?

silvereye

I am undecided between these two, does anyone have both or either and can shed some lights as to the pros and cons of each?

I have several tarot decks that I use for reading for others and myself and i also have the DV oracle cards for “feel good”,“pick me up” type of daily draws and for quick answers i use Lenormand too.

So Im looking for something with more meaning than a positive affirmation but something more definitive than Tarot. (Im also looking at getting either Golden Universal Tarot or Golden Bottecelli Tarot).

Any thoughts?

sibbysgirl

I have Wisdom of the Oracle and find it to be a very direct deck, even though the art looks a bit fluffy for me. It covers a wide range, and the guidebook is quite detailed. It's a deck that I bought on sale, didn't love at first, and am now finding to be spot-on every day. I had considered Chronicles of Destiny, but the high investment price and apparent lack of depth in the (admittedly beautiful) book kept me away. You might watch a video or two on YouTube. Truth in Story had a very positive view of the Chronicles deck. She has an extremely long review, showing each card in detail.

silvereye

I have Wisdom of the Oracle and find it to be a very direct deck, even though the art looks a bit fluffy for me. It covers a wide range, and the guidebook is quite detailed. It's a deck that I bought on sale, didn't love at first, and am now finding to be spot-on every day. I had considered Chronicles of Destiny, but the high investment price and apparent lack of depth in the (admittedly beautiful) book kept me away. You might watch a video or two on YouTube. Truth in Story had a very positive view of the Chronicles deck. She has an extremely long review, showing each card in detail.

Yes indeed it was her video and Steve Brights that drew my attention to the deck! That and also the fact that im curious about decks from Schiffer,never had a deck from that publisher so wondering how the quality compares to Hayhouse or Llewellyn.