Cartomancy-PP method card meanings #1

Phoenix Rising

This is the summarised meanings for the card meanings I have been using..Deborah Leigh the Psychic Love doctor modernised these meanings for today..
Heart Suit
ACE - Focuses on the home. Another neutral card. The other cards surrounding the Ace of Hearts will show you the actual feelings concerning "the home".

TWO - Signifies ambition and personal fulfillment. Remember the feeling of an accomplished personal dream, the sense of having "made it." Excellent aspects
when joined with career and marriage cards.

THREE - Signifies regret and sorrow. The feeling of having broken a friend's precious possession, of realizing "you" broke it. Apologies perceived in the cards will be joined with this card.

FOUR - Signifies jealousy, resentment, and malice. The feeling of anger mixed with pain when someone takes the person you love away.

FIVE - Signifies a gift or compliment. The feeling of receiving a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

SIX - Signifies great promise, like the yellow brick road. The feeling of a bright and sunny road to the future. It involves both personal and professional relationships that develop into marriages or partnerships with tremendous potential for success.

SEVEN - Signifies genuine friendship, pure platonic love. This card will show you who your true friends are, the ones who will be beside you through thick and thin. It is not as often seen in readings as one might think.

EIGHT - Signifies celebrating. The feeling of being at a party, having fun, good times.

NINE - Signifies a neutral wish card. This card means nothing by itself. It's the other cards around it they tell whether your wish will be harmful or helpful to you.

TEN - Signifies true love, unity. The feeling of love that can last through anything and everything. You know with this person by your side, you can accomplish anything and overcome all obstacles.

JACK - Represents a male, usually with green eyes and dark blond to auborn hair, who is either young in age or young in maturity (as of "the spirit").

QUEEN - Represents a woman with green eyes and dark blond to auburn hair.

KING - Represents a man with green eyes and dark blond to auburn hair, who is older in age or older in maturity - as of the "spirit."

Personality Characteristics: Loving, caring, humanitarian, caregiving

Spade Suit

Ace - Holds two distinct meanings: 1) When the Apex or point of the Spade points up in the reading it means a conclusion...an ending...over. It is the supposed death card, meaning the death of circumstances, not people, 90% of the time. Always remember, with death, there is always a new beginning. Death in reading cards is a door. It's up to you to close the door or walk through the door to a new beginning
2) When the Apex is pointing down, the card is telling you about someone or something at a distance, not in this location, usually quite far away. The other cards with it will tell you "what" is at a distance or what the message is.

Two - Signifies change. It's the feeling of walking in one direction then suddenly you take a step in another direction and continue on from there. This card deals with a definite change of course in readings.

Three - Signifies routine matters and unexpected events. The feeling of running into somebody at the store you haven't seen for a long time.This is one of the more neutral cards in the deck. It is generally a pleasant card and the other cards around it provide the emotion.

Four - Indicates illness or depression. The card cautions you about health and mental state. It's a depressing, gloomy, unhealthy card.

Five - Signifies anger. The feeling of red hot anger. Imagine a forest being burned down. Sometimes a good clearing is needed for new growth. A good clearing of the air needs to happen for new growth to occur.

Six - Signifies caustion, most of the time. This card is a warning to proceed slowly, hold back, keep certain emotions in reserve. Some of the time, it indicates pregnancy.

Seven - Signifies loss. The feeling your dog is gone, purse is gone, lover is gone, that sort of thing. It's gone and this card means the object of your affection is not coming back.

Eight - Signifies tears. Imagine the feeling of pity, self-pity, sorrow, crying, etc. as in cleansing, comforting, healing tears.

Nine - Signifies grief and anguish. This is the feeling of mourning. The period of longing for what can't be brought back. Unresolved heartaches.

Ten - Indicates a journey. There are no emotions related to this card, it simply means going out or coming off a journey.

Jack - Represents a male, young in age or "spirit", having dark hair and eyes. He is usually intellectual rather than emotional in how he views the world. He seeks justice and is judgmental by nature.

Queen - Represents a female, dark hair and eyes.

King - Represents a male, older in age or "spirit", having dark hair and eyes. Trust his guidance, he has insight to help you find direction.

Diamond Suit

Ace - Represents unity. The card signifies marriage and situations like a marraige, such as a partnership, merger, solid agreement, etc.....a very strong union.

Two - Signifies secrets. The feeling of suspicion, as if somebody was hiding something from you behind their back.

Three - Signifies petty, domestic conflicts. The feeling of a tug of war betwwen people. Signals small disagreements that could escalate into more serious disputes.

Four - Signifies untrueness. Lies, deception, infidently, even outright hatred at times are all associated with this card.

Five - Indicates news. This is a neutral card, it has no other meaning when it stands alone. It simply means you are going to hear some news. The other cards surrounding it will tell you the nature of that news.

Six - Indicates that a relationship exists. Another neutral card by itself. Again, the other cards around this Six of Diamonds will tell you what kind of relationship.

Seven - Signifies scandal. This card represents gossip and wild, unresponsible talk that is being circulated.

Eight - Identical to the Six of Diamonds in meaning.

Nine - Signifies uncertainty. This card has no negative feelings associated with it. It simply means a decision about the matter in question has not been made.

Ten - Indicates money and financial matters. A neutral card.

Jack - Represents a male, either younger in age or "spirit", with blonde, light brown or red hair and blue eyes.

Queen - Represents a female, with light brown, blonde or red hair and blue eyes.

King - Represents a male, older in age or "spirit", with light brown, blonde or red hair and blue eyes.

Club Suit

Ace - Indicates Communication: Phone calls, letters, online interraction. It is also a neutral card.

two - Indicates minor disappointments where expectations are concerned. This card translates into, "The outcome will not be quite as anticipated."

Three - Signifies "duration of time"; an event coming right at you. Imagine standing in one place and a hard ball is soaring through space, coming at you. Your back is turned and it's going to hit you hard. But if you turn around and get ready for it, you will be able to catch it. This is the essence of the Three of Clubs. The number "3" is significant with this card....it can mean 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, etc...

Four - Signifies misfortune, "the devil's bedpost." This card warns of a major setback, an unexpected set of circumstances that must be prepared for.

Five - Indicates an agreement. It is a neutral card by itself. It simply means agreement: contracts, commitments, transactions, etc.

Six - Represents effort. It focuses on work or the workplace.

Seven - Signifies desire, particularly sexual attraction. This card does not represent any type of affection, simply the sexual attraction seeking gratification.

Eight - Indicates frustration and impatience.

Nine - Signifies indulgence. This card represents drinking, drugs, over-eating, over-socializing at its worst. Having a good time, enjoying the company of others in a social atmosphere are its more positive aspects.

Ten - Indicates something "official." This card is neutral and focuses on legalities, government, military matters.

Jack - Represents a male, younger in age or "spirit" who has brown hair and hazel eyes.

Queen - Represents a female who has brown hair and hazel eyes.

King - Represents a male who is older in age or "spirit with brown hair and hazel eyes.

Don't worry too much about the physical descriptions of the cards..The characteristic normally comes through in the readings. The Physical description is normally used when you need a Significator.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Great! Thank you so much for posting these.
Is it ok to print them up for furture refrences?

Barb

Phoenix Rising

Sweetas Barb..this was the short cut version..the long version goes into detail of the feeling giving short scenarios. But this is still good enough.

Deborah Leigh..is a very genuine lady..and she has been very encouraging and helpful in answering any questions I needed to know..she emails alot..She says that the meanings she has given are stepping stones for our own intuitive perception and the more we use it..we may find that some card meanings will change to our own..The next step was to allow the mind to run free..she says that sometimes a few glasses of wine helps the mind placate so that the intuitive process can come through. She says that her most accurate almost frightening readings have come through while she says..she was in a "alpha state" helped by the wine...not drunk..but you know what I mean.

She also gave me an intuitive message in regards to how she saw and felt I would go with this method..although she said I wouldn't believe it now...But I might let you's know what it is in a few years time.....hehe

Barbaras Ahajusts

Ah hah!

A new challenge? I luv it!

I still haven't really gotten to the point of perfecting the Hedge Witchery style, and I am gonna keep slaying away at it...but now after your post on here, I have a new path to follow I see! :D

I perfer to have alternatives in looking at the cards when I am reading. That back door intuition needs more windows to help it speak louder, huh! :)

Thanks again!
Oh, and please don't get greedy with the wine, I find relaxing before a reading or sex helps me FOCUS so much MORE INTENSLY! LOL!

:D Barb

Barbaras Ahajusts

Its not quite a year yet...

Hey PR...Hi!
I was going through the defs on this thread putting them onto a deck of cards to play with, and realised this thread is almost a year old now.

The reason I bring it up is this...you mentioned Deborah gave her best when in alpha state. Weeell, I have been working/studying brainwaves, subliminal messages, along with NLP. I perfer it all with music. That way I can tune out, unless its hypnosis that I want to actually get into a hypnotic state, and then I can get on my exercise equiment and knock out some intense workouts!

What I'm wondering...if using headphones and downloading alpha sounds via the internet, if one could re-inact what Deborah did without the wine? I have wine, but I'm trying to not drink alcahol except for celebrations and its only a sip or a half a beer. :D ah wanna be skinny and muscular again!! :D

I like the thought of using the brainwaves to work with our intutions. I do know that Alpha stae is associated with the experience of letting go, relaxing and opening yourself up to your inner experience and being able to detach from hearing of perceiving anything that is going on around you. Self hypnosis and meditation does this. People do this when they "drift off" in thought!
Now alpha/theta border can bring some recovering alcoholics to that "buzz" level. It helps them relax. It sometimes help in recovery.

Anyole hoot....

If you see this, let me know!!! We can rev up our intuition using ALPHA mp3s and buzz along with some intense supra knowledge when doing our readings! We can be our own test subjects!! :laugh:

:heart:Barb

Phoenix Rising

Hi Barb,

Sorry it has taken so long to reply, I have been away from the boards for a while, got alot of personal stuff work etc going on.
But yes, that alpha state, I think I go into alpha state or maybe theta state when I'm doing healings, as I have no conscious control over where my hands are led to...Just letting go, unfortunately when we look at cards our conscious minds take over and try and analyse them..but with much dedication and practise the time will come when there is no thinking to be done, and we will instantly know.

room

I've got the PP book on backorder at Amazon.ca.

I like systems that allow for moving into your own intuition. The exercise LB recently did with a 3-card draw using Deborah's method was so interesting to me that I ordered the book.

I bought a very plain facsimile deck, "Civil War Illuminated Poker Deck,"
of playing cards for this purpose. Well it's plain in style but has gold ink on it. The courts are single-ended though which I found nice for a change and no indices, square corners. It's coming with the Leigh book eventually.

Looking forward to the exploration of the new.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Room

Hope you enjoy using Deborah's method. She and I have become good friends and we correspond regularly. She even asked me to write some excerpts for her second book that is currently underway at the publishers. She is also a newspaper columnist for alot of newspapers around the states, using her method. She has a website Psychic love doctor

Let me know how you get on, I'll be more than happy to help.

cheers
PR

Barbaras Ahajusts

Cool! Excellent site. Thanks for sharing, PR!

Barb

room

Phoenix Rising said:
Let me know how you get on, I'll be more than happy to help.

Okay, that's good of you, thanks.

If I ever get the parcel from the post office. I can't get into town and my husband is working an odd shift this week and misses post office hours, so it might languish at the P.O. until next Saturday unless the mail gal can deliver it to me.

I'm afraid I went on a bit of a tear revamping two playing card decks to use with the PP book. I must have special edition card decks, fancy elegant looking one-of-a-kind things. <g> So I'll have 3 very different decks to rotate for readings eventually.

I'm sure Deborah Leigh is delighted you have become well-versed and practiced with her method. It's nice for authors to have people that actually read and use their books.