Psycards - Hobson Book vs Berenice book

SpiritOfTheDogz

I found one or two difficult to interprate just by looking at them..the wheel for example, when you start with tarot, your immediate thought is Wheel Of Fortune" but this doesn't seem to be right. There's one or two like that, not quite enough info in the picture to do iy intuitivly.

Paul

aranarose

I've found The Wheel to mean change. Cycling, things are going round and round, and it's never going to be quite the same. That things are going to change, and that fighting it will just get you run over.

Skydancer

Hi!
I'm back home now and at last can get back into working with my cards again.

Thanks for the link to the site for Berenice Watt's book. I'm probably going to get it.

More later ~
Just wanted to check in here again.

*S*

cmore

Psycards

Hi there

I saw these threads and got excited as I am trying to find other Psycard readers who I can connect with and share readings etc to help me learn more. I like the Psycards and have been introduced to them from getting readings done at a local market once in a while but now own a deck and want to link with othe readers and Psycard study groups online.

Hope to link up

Cmore

greatdane

I felt I got everything I needed for free from the psycards site. There is a TON of info there, they show each card, talk about it. Psycards is my one deck that doesn't fall under Tarot or Lenormand, but in a way, shares some elements with each to me.

Onion Budgie

My deck, ordered via Amazon, didn't even come with the instruction sheet. They stiffed me on that. So I had to go to the website for my info. As greatdane says, it carries much useful info -- and just as well, seeing as how they stiffed me on the instruction sheet -- etc etc, grumble, blather...

I typed up my own definitions sheet, using the info on the site. I've had very accurate readings from this deck, using a basic two or three card spread. I like it a lot. And it has a nice smell. *olfactory senses a-go-go*