What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

rachelcat

Oh, the shame! 2 cat decks in one order. I don't think I can sink lower than this.

Well, in self-justification, it's just because Llewellyn and Lo Scarabeo both have cat decks coming out at the same time. And it's not like I wouldn't have gotten them both eventually . . .

So: I just ordered the Marseille Cat, the Mystical Cats, and, on a non-cat note, the Earth Power Oracle.

(Just to tide me over until I get my Lenormand Stamps and oracles from Seven Stars, you understand.)

So long, collection limit! (Who made up that silly idea, anyway . . .)

Winterchild

SILVER BOHEMIAN GOTHIC. Nuff said...!

tarawyn

Samhain/Deck of the Bastard

I just ordered the Samhain/Deck of the Bastard and I am sooo excited! Said it would take two weeks to arrive in my postbox. Sevenstars is such a talented deck designer, that when I saw this deck I couldn't resist, even though it is a bit pricey. I know I am going to love this deck.....

Winterchild

Bohemian Gothic Silver ... Nuff said...! Oops sent it twice... Ah we'll it's like New York I guess...
O

Tarot Orat

Just got notified that the Owl Arcana and Insectorum Divinorum are in the mail!

LotusSong

Just ordered a (sadly unsigned) copy of the Les Vampires Oracle, and I pledged money for the Wooden Tarot on Kickstarter. I then got some money for my birthday so I might be picking up something else... XD;

BlueLotus

Mystical Cats Tarot is on its way. :D

Holly doll

Broke down & ordered the housewives tarot...

Sassenach

DruidCraft - deck only with LWB

Radiant Rider

Looking for a really good book to help explain court cards. I found 2 possibilities on Amazon (bless this store!) but they seem to cover a lot on the Thoth deck and I want more info for the RWS system.

May Your Day Be Blessed,
Sassenach

desertrat

Bohemian Gothic Silver ... Nuff said...! Oops sent it twice... Ah we'll it's like New York I guess...
O

You're just trying to rub it in, WC :(

I finally received Les Vampires Oracle. Those big-eyed girls are super-scary. :bugeyed: