What Cards Have You Had For Certain Events?

Enlightenment23

I am quite amazed that so many of you actually remember which cards you pulled near this or that event in your life. When I do a reading for myself, I let the message sink in and then move on. I don't remember what cards I pulled for more than a couple days afterward, if that. I generally feel like it's a new day, new me, live in the moment, etc., and I don't look back at readings.

Or did a bunch of you keep some sort of tarot diary and refer to that to post in this thread? I just find it mind-boggling that you remember your cards!

Well, unless you've got a bad case of memory loss lol, it's quite easy for most of us to remember the card pulls if they're significant enough. Otherwise, if you don't keep some sort of bank of how the cards have corresponded to your life events, how can your tarot knowledge grow? :)

I love journaling and I usually jot down readings that speak to me. Like "Wow, what a strong message. I should save this!"

Adriana

Interesting thread :)

6 of cups: An old beloved teacher from when I was young suddenly showed up to help me with a situation I was having problems with. It was in the helpful influence position.

Ace of cups: Tears and more tears (and even some additional tears when I realized that the only thing this card meant was me sobbering and it did not mean reconciling with ex lol). The tears ultimately meant healing. Also come up as sympathy.

4 of wands: moving to a new place. Also a break up.

Magician: Taking matters into own hands. Theatre.

6 of swords and world: A trip to Africa

Ace of wands: unexpected quick meetings

6 of wands: Good health and recovery

Empress: Body being able to get well on its own from infection

10 of swords: Deck being so sick of answering the same question and shut down on this card like a broken record lol (lesson learned).

7 of swords: being a bit of a detective to figure out something and pretending you have no clue....

The hanged man: Death

Temparance: Being diplomat

3 of swords: immidiate contact from person asked about, like within mins of asking. Love triangle as well.

5 of swords: Being totally stepped over by authority people in a very unfair way

8 of swords: Phone issues (when asked why not getting answer from someone)

8 of wands: being bombarded with messages

Knight of wands: making a move, hitting on someone

queen of wands: the other woman

king of wands: the quy that has his cake and wants to eat it too, but still has some maturity. confidence.

2 of cups: always for me been positive. Contact, affection, willingness to cooperate and solve issues.

3 of cups: Women, wine and song.. Those type of guys lol. A guy who wanted a brunette, a blonde and a redhead for variety (yes, it was that literal hehe)

4 of cups: apathy. Being asleep

Page of cups: Confusing intution with emotions and being swamped in feelings acting out impulsively on them.

queen of cups: The other woman. Intuition, being able to make the right decision.

king of cups: Mature way of dealing with other peoples feelings as well as their own. Mature open communication.

4 of pents: The oyster guy, totally shut down

6 of pents: winning a small lottery

10 of pents: getting a decent amount of money

Adriana

Btw, I asked how a person will act towards me today, and 9 of wands came up (had an argument yesterday with this person). So I thought defensive and uncommunicative,
but I actually got an apology... Still Im not sure what the apology is for haha.

crystalrose

Really cool thread! Here are some of mine -

The Sun - a sunny, happy vacation

the World - international travel

the Chariot - travel by train

The Moon - something really romantic. Also not knowing what the future holds, someone who has no clue what they're doing with their life.

Queen of Swords - someone who is extremely smart and educated in general or someone extra knowledgeable in their field. I got Queen of Swords + Hierophant once for a really good doctor.

Page of Swords - messaging via facebook. Also, talking too much when you probably should've kept your mouth shut.

King of Swords - a talented writer

Ace of Cups + 6 of Cups - going out for drinks with a friend you haven't seen in a long time

3 of Cups - "let's just be friends" and/or trying to force a platonic friendship with someone you're romantically interested in.

High Priestess - tarot reader/readings. I got this one in a spread position for "what taunts you." I took it to mean overly negative readings or readers who don't have my best interest at heart for whatever reason. I also have pulled HP when I'm consulting the cards way too much.

4 of Cups - sitting at home bored with my cat when I could be doing just about anything else.

4 of Pents - not wanting to take risks at all, even when any change would be better than the current situation.

Tower - meeting someone you really like, unexpectedly

Lovers - being attracted to someone because you're so similar or like-minded

Tower + Devil + Temperance - losing a job that was horrible for my well-being, and the loss would be better for me in the long run. I was clinging to it for the money.

Knight of Swords - a speedy reply to a message. Also, a complete jerk with no redeeming qualities.

5 of Pentacles - ill health

5 of Swords - someone blowing me off out of spite

7 of Swords - also being blown off but this time with excuses from the perpetrator. ("Sorry, i didn't see your text until now!!" :rolleyes:)

3 of Swords - being blocked unexpectedly on facebook, sudden end to a friendship

Emperor + 4 of Pentacles - advice to play it cheap on a date, even though I actually had money. Said person invited me to an expensive restaurant while claiming to be broke.

Emperor - someone's husband

Empress - a man's ideal woman, someone he sees as a possible wife & future mother of his children. Also, a career in music or anything creative.

Page of Wands - a very cute & well-loved baby.

10 of Pentacles - a family business, being overly-dependent on family for financial support

Enlightenment23

Really cool thread! Here are some of mine -

The Sun - a sunny, happy vacation

the World - international travel

the Chariot - travel by train

The Moon - something really romantic. Also not knowing what the future holds, someone who has no clue what they're doing with their life.

Page of Swords - messaging via facebook. Also, talking too much when you probably should've kept your mouth shut.

4 of Pents - not wanting to take risks at all, even when any change would be better than the current situation.

Tower - meeting someone you really like, unexpectedly

Knight of Swords - a speedy reply to a message. Also, a complete jerk with no redeeming qualities.

5 of Swords - someone blowing me off out of spite

7 of Swords - also being blown off but this time with excuses from the perpetrator. ("Sorry, i didn't see your text until now!!" :rolleyes:)

Emperor - someone's husband

Empress - a man's ideal woman, someone he sees as a possible wife & future mother of his children. Also, a career in music or anything creative.

10 of Pentacles - a family business, being overly-dependent on family for financial support

Wow. I know I shouldn't be so surprised since tarot is universal, but I've had those exact same cards for all these scenarios in my own life, as well. :)

The Moon is so spot on since I always get that with my career path, which is definitely very nebulous at this point.

crystalrose

Wow. I know I shouldn't be so surprised since tarot is universal, but I've had those exact same cards for all these scenarios in my own life, as well. :)

The Moon is so spot on since I always get that with my career path, which is definitely very nebulous at this point.

I'd have to look back over the spread, but a few of yours were spot on for me too! 5 of Wands for playful, flirty banter. Justice for revenge. and 8 of Swords for remaining in denial of the truth.

Kalisti

I drew the RX 3 of Swords the night of the election when wondering what I might expect. I feel traumatized whenever I see it since, which is fortunately very little. I see it as a deep disappointment, usually of an unexpected nature.

The Moon and Stars kept coming up all the time over this past summer. I really thought I would find it easier to get a better job to the point where I think I was a little delusional about it. A great deal of my spreads then were career and purpose related. I never got so much as a call back even yet. Wishful thinking...not being honest with myself about something (in this case, a lackluster resume and the realities of a fiercely competitive job market). In readings regarding less materialistic questions the Moon was telling me to read between the lines so to speak, and to quiet myself because I don't know as much as I think I know.

The Emperor has consistently been a family patriarch, the influence or memory of one, or that of a boss or an otherwise extremely traditional male figure in my readings so far.

I had Death + 10 of Swords leap out of the deck last time I shuffled for a question, the last time I recall those cards showing up together there was a death in the family and my life got really turned upside down with a great deal of hard lessons :/ hoping this combo refers more to my husband and me considering moving in with my elderly mom (which would an enormous change for all 3 of us, perhaps in some very necessary ways).

elena_jaymz

I had some interesting ones recently:

Page of Cups --> responding in a very childish way, because someone doesn't want to go out with you, that is to say because he/she is not into you at all

2 of Wands --> taking time to make a choice that then comes soon, but in the meantime doing nothing, just waiting and seeing what happens

4 of Cups --> turning down a proposal

Ace of Pentacles --> an advice to look for more reliable persons in terms of any kind of relationships you would like to build with them

SweetSiren

-------------------