Lynryd Narciso's art tarots

Gerbear

Now I have all of his decks, but they are together in a box and it is buried under many more decks. I will try to dig them out.

Rhapsodin

He’s a great tarot artist amazingly able to handle any style that inspires him.

I have just two of his decks – the Rikit and the Tarot Ng Daigdig sa Balintataw.

Unfortunately the Rikit came without the Psychicks – would have been nice but that mattered less than the Rikit imagery that captivated me at first sight!

I’m no tarot "collector", more a meditator, but I decided to acquire one or two of these special (majors only) decks where the art appealed.

I LOVE the Bagong Sining because of its intriguing ethos, let alone art as I’m a great fan of Alphonse Mucha and the Art Nouveau crowd, and the idea of the pairings creates new possibilities. A great shame he cannot be persuaded to issue it in changed form, maybe altering a few images or card size so it won’t upset collectors. I was on the scene just too late.

Apart from that deck (which I’ll look out for until I have one) I’m unlikely to go for anything O.O.P so I won’t be trying for his earlier decks. But I will keep up with him through this forum. I'm in the queue for anything in the shape of the decks I mentioned.

Rhapsodin

Looks like I'm hooked.

Now adding the Tarot Resom and Tarot of the Curious East.

I absolutely love the Tarot Ng Daigdig sa Balintataw. Just looking at it again this afternoon.

karen0205

Does Lynryd have a website or some place to see all of
his decks/artwork?

blue_fusion

The geocities site was the closest thing to a gallery I had back then. I'm actually in the process of making a website of my works. Hopefully I get to finish it soon!

Thanks all for your support of my art. :)

I've checked my own (unsigned, unnumbered) copy of the Moody Lane and it says it's of 120 copies. I'd still like to know your copies' #s, though (thanks, Gregory, for that).

GlitterNova

All I can say is....if anyone happens to have a spare copy of Tarot Bagong Sining that they would part with for less than $40 (HA!), I hope they'd let me know. Hey, they could have a lifetime of free readings! Totally worth it...right?

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=136975

Gerbear

Does Lynryd have a website or some place to see all of
his decks/artwork?

You can go to Tarot Garden and do an advanced search. Pick the Philippines, and twelve of his decks show up.