Animals Divine study group?

Fleo Brianson

Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone else would want to create an Animals Divine study group. I've searched all through AT looking for threads relating to Animals Divine, and almost all of them are either raving about the artwork or waiting in anticipation for the release, but I haven't found much serious talk on the meaning of the cards at all. So, I figured I'd see if anyone else was interested in discussing the possible meanings of the cards.

Fleo Brianson

The Animals Divine takes somewhat of a departure from standard tarot associations and meanings, and in some cards I cannot figure out why that specific animal was chosen, or what that animal is trying to tell me. Other times, I feel that, perhaps, a more fitting animal could have been used. I also have to admit that, upon reading the descriptions of the cards provided in the companion book packaged with the deck, many of the given card meanings do not resonate with me, and when I look at the artwork, I see a completely different message trying to get across.

However, the beautiful artwork and the subject of the cards speaks deeply to me, and the enigmatic and positive pictures tell me that this is a deck worth my full understanding (or as much understanding of it as I can get... who's to say there's ever an end to understanding?), and I am determined to connect more with it and to learn its unique language.

This deck seems to have been popular enough when it came out, and I know some of you out there have to own a copy of it. So, why not dust off those cards, stare into the beautiful and mysterious artwork, and join me in a journey to get to know them better?

Ivy Rhiannon

Wow I know this was forever ago Fleo, but if you are still interested I am currently doing an IDS on this deck! We can study together :D

Minotauro

oh I'll catch upwith you guys when I'm done wirg my current deck study X) hahahawith the reviews it has Im amazed nobody joined earlier jahaha

Ivy Rhiannon

oh I'll catch upwith you guys when I'm done wirg my current deck study X) hahahawith the reviews it has Im amazed nobody joined earlier jahaha

Yeah no kidding! It's such a beautiful deck! :D I love it!

Sulis

I'm afraid that Tarot Study Groups just isn't set up for personalised blog-style study posts but you're quite welcome to start an Animals Divine Study Group that's open for other members to post in too.
I'll start an index thread and add the cards that Ivy Rhiannon has studied so far to it..
Ivy Rhiannon I'll split your study thread into separate threads on each card.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

Sulis

I've set up an index thread for the Animals Divine study group HERE (click) and added it to the Index of study groups HERE (click).

Please let me know by private message when a new thread is started so it can be indexed and have fun :).

Ivy Rhiannon

I'm afraid that Tarot Study Groups just isn't set up for personalised blog-style study posts but you're quite welcome to start an Animals Divine Study Group that's open for other members to post in too.
I'll start an index thread and add the cards that Ivy Rhiannon has studied so far to it..
Ivy Rhiannon I'll split your study thread into separate threads on each card.

Ah it's ok Sulis, thank you for setting up our study group! I'll make sure to pm you whenever I open a new thread! :)