the 42 card spread for World Towel Day

cardlady22

Ho! Ho! We could start a complete new Study Group with this spread alone! Everyone be sure to use a different deck now . . . and that means the theme/gimmick ones too!

SphinYote

*Applauds*

*and bows to Nisaba*

*Wonders if this spread then is the question for which 42 is the answer*

Er. Why are all these mice suddenly carrying off my tarot cards?

magpie9

[size=+2]O GREAT ONE, We Are Humbled Before Thy Insight, Please Accept This Offering Of A Roll Of Top Quality Paper Towels [/size] in lieu of actual spending money which is reserved for Tarot decks. if you don't believe me, ask Jeannette. thankyou.

<grovel grovel grovel while hiding under towel>

nisaba

gregory said:
I usually only use one card.... this will be TOUGH.....
<smirk> consider it a learning curve. And thank the Ghost of Doug for not making the Answer to the Question, the Great Question, the Question of the Meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything, 78. Can you imagine a 78-card reading??? :bugeyed:

nisaba

SphinYote said:
Er. Why are all these mice suddenly carrying off my tarot cards?
<fall about laughing>

nisaba

cardlady22 said:
Ho! Ho! We could start a complete new Study Group with this spread alone!
MODERATORS?

<points upwards a lot>

bluecaffeine

Nisaba, I like that spread, I was thinking about creating a 42 cards-spread these days, because we had marathon in town.
So thanks for posting this, saved me a lot of time :;

happyphantom

hehe

This made me incredibly happy. Will definitely be trying this. :D

Sinduction

Someone better remind me on the day. I'm still deciding which deck will have the honor. :D

SphinYote

Hmm. Perhaps we should cause a shortage of the UFO tarot offered by Lo Scarabeo.

Me, I'm thinking some of the figures in the terrestrial tarot might function well as aliens.