Would the Magician make a good husband?

Alex

At least, you know

in bed he should be quite fine for a husband.

At least that's how I fancy him. However, as I was never married to a "Maggician", I can't tell you for sure. All I know is that after years things can get boring in that department, and someone who's creative and lively might be able to handle it better.

Alex.

allibee

Re: HMMM...I'm a bit suspicious..

cjtarot said:
"I'll do it because I know how and you may get hurt"..believe it or not..that is verry close to what my hubby said when I told him I wanted to use the weed wacker....

Which of course from the smoothie Magician really translates as ... get off, that's my toy and only I get to play with it! LOL

A.

Mimers

Too in love with himself.

HudsonGray

"What exactly would be the difference between a magician and a king of wands? The descriptions that were given could also point towards a king of wands in my opinion. Both are charismatic for instance."

I think the King of Wands is more on the me-me side, he'd expect to be entertained, not the one leading the entertainment at the party. The one who expects something to come to him. The Magician is the one who takes the challenge of going & getting it--smooth talker that he is. Both have charisma. They use it a little different. The Magician is more flamboyant too.

Alex

I guess often both come together

It's like my dad. Always trying to find a way to make money without having to work ... even if it means being disohnest. Starts out a business one day, fails the next ... then we got to move again, people in town are pissed at him... he owes everyone and pays no one.... Always comes up with great ideas, great plans, great immagination... Nothing gets done, people get hurt... A great entertainer (actually he was a stage Magician for several years) ...

Tells jokes like no one...

But his doings aren't no joke. Heavy duty, but in the end... he never got caught.

And, of course, he is an attorney as well.

Oh well.

Alex.

HudsonGray said:
"What exactly would be the difference between a magician and a king of wands?

XLCR

Just wondering

what would a Magician knight of pents guy be like...can definatly see the magician side - he's loves being the center of attention, and has a way with words...but the knight of pents is throwing me...

Thirteen

Re: Just wondering

XLCR said:
what would a Magician knight of pents guy be like...can definatly see the magician side - he's loves being the center of attention, and has a way with words...but the knight of pents is throwing me...

Okay, let's clarify:

Magician: Most important thing to remember about the magician is he LOVES to talk, loves to have ideas. Loves to charm and to trick. He wants applause. He's more politician than "King." Think King Claudius from Hamlet. He's patient, he's clever. He uses his brain and quick hands to trick people--he isn't going to pick up a sword and fight. He's going to talk someone else into killing his enemies for him--or resort to underhanded methods like poison.

King of Wands: Yes, he wants to be the center of attention too, and he has loads of charisma, but he wants to DO, not talk. When you think King of Wands, think Teddy Roosevelt--or getting back to Hamlet, Fortinbras. "CHARGE!!!!!" Impatient, hot tempered, and way too blunt to resort to trickery. You want something done right, you do it! You've got an enemy, you put on the armor and go out and you kill him on the battlefield! Peter the Great is another example of a King of Wands, building ships with his own hands and leading armies and such.

Knight of Pents: Wow. Completely different. Knight of Pents is humble, methodical, hard working. The salt of the Earth. This guy doesn't desire to be the center of attention--he wants to serve the kingdom, not rule it.

Indigo_lady

my soft spot...

Some of us are masochist...

I always go for the Magician... I've gotten so good at it that I can spot them the minute I walk into a room full of new people

and I always end up heart broken

at least I've never told myself that I can change them

Thing is, they're witty, fun and mischevous.. and all those other things that Thirteen describe on her first post

and I like that

I love their imagination... although some people would disagree with me, it's a down to earth imagination (they're not out there dreaming about rivers of honey or saving the planet by making everyone vegetarian)... whether you like it or not, these boys when they are properly focused think *outside the box* and can be very successful at putting it into practice

that's sexy, and their arrogance is sexy (yess I'm totally sick...)
and how they stubbornly can pursue something is sexy too

I still have faith in them... they're all not necessarily conceited screw ups you know...

You need not be so negative about them (again, Thirteen's first post)

They can be amazingly selfish and too busy worshiping themeselves, but these boys are for me also the ones most capable of dealing and keeping up with modern gals...

(modern gals meaning independent, assertive, yet still sensitive and romantic women... u get the pic...)

Anyways.... in case you haven't noticed, I call them boys

Because that is what they will always be... :(

arghhhh I just had a scary thought Magician + Knight of Swords

Alex

Re: my soft spot...

Can't quite picture that.

Indigo_lady said:
arghhhh I just had a scary thought Magician + Knight of Swords

Lady Mary

Magician and Knight of Swords

A most unfortunate combination, to say the least. The Magician can make you laugh and feel comfortable, but Magician/Knight of Swords would hurt you and make you cry. And maybe he’d even enjoy seeing you in misery. He’d abuse his power whenever or wherever possible. Best advise is: RUN!