The Sunshine Lenormand

Marirowana

The tree is great! it's the first card in the deck I check :D I love the bark, and the twisted stem, it looks so healthy and glowing.

greatdane

Marirowana hit the description exactly

Healthy and glowing. Since I see the Tree a lot about growth, generally kind of slow growth, but really rooted, I love a great looking Tree and this one is wonderful. I really love how you didn't make it look static, it's branches are twisting in a very cool way and I like that you did leaves in different hues. It's a vibrant Tree.

CasCanete

Thank you! It was actually the second tree painting. The first was straight up and too symmetrical I think. Here is the house card.

house_zps94cddac3.jpg

feynrir

Gorgeous house card :love: I just love your art! Please keep it up.

Village Witch

The House card is beautiful. It has a fresh look, while radiating the feeling of a cozy, well taken care of and loved home.

Marirowana

UPDATE
(...)
. I've also quickly put together this mock-up of what some final cards may look like : )

I love the layout! I only think that the numbers are slightly too white - a little bit more off-white would be great :)

If I look at the cards now, the bright white number catches my eye first, instead of the picture. I like it the other way around.

Village Witch

*bump*

Just wondering how this deck is coming along. I am very much looking forward to seeing it finished. :)

mysticsphere

beautiful deck. I bet this would look lovely as a grand tableau. The soft colors are so pleasing to the eyes. Great work!

CasCanete

Hey everyone. I'd like to say thank you for the bump and kind comments. I'm still working on this deck! I had to take a break because I went off to visit my parents out of state and I'm in the process of searching for a new job...unfortunately. But I will be continuing painting and publishing this deck. : ) Hopefully will be updating with more paintings later this week. Thanks again!

CasCanete

Back to work. I went through that whole block of paper and couldn't find the same size. This is a different brand too (nicer) so we'll see how the rest of the paintings come along. Here's the whip and broom.

broomwhip_zpse69fcdc5.jpg