Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition part II

samantha

Ah....I've never said it in so many words so perhaps... Also, just thought of my last draw, maybe you are right and this links to the Mountain- Child : Make light of your troubles ?

Maybe not then.

Flowers - Bear

That you find them attractive?

Will x like the sketches?

Lillies - Rider

X will give you a message about this shortly it seems, yes - they will find the sketches have *depth* and a kind of wisdom in them - so liked.

QU: Why does CSG want me to be explicit about the way I feel ?

anie

Maybe not then.

Flowers - Bear

That you find them attractive?

Will x like the sketches?

tower/cross (stars)

They will feel like they can stand alone, are unique and will definitely like them overall!

Q: What caused him to reach out to me?

anie

Ah....I've never said it in so many words so perhaps... Also, just thought of my last draw, maybe you are right and this links to the Mountain- Child : Make light of your troubles ?

Lillies - Rider

X will give you a message about this shortly it seems, yes - they will find the sketches have *depth* and a kind of wisdom in them - so liked.

QU: Why does CSG want me to be explicit about the way I feel ?

moon + Clouds because they are emotionally confused and need things to be clear....

Q; above

BrightEye

tower/cross (stars)

They will feel like they can stand alone, are unique and will definitely like them overall!

Q: What caused him to reach out to me?

Ring - Dog

Because he feels loyal and committed to you

Message for me

AmethystEyes

Ring - Dog

Because he feels loyal and committed to you

Message for me
Flowers/Whip
A good gesture might have bad outcome or a hidden agenda.

message for me?

danieljuk

message for me?

Day of the Dead Lenormand - Clouds (30) + Whip (11)

you may have had or about to have a hot and fiery argument with someone, huge row and this might be with a man. Let the dust settle and give it time and then you can make up and sort everything out with this.

Q. Message from my spirit guides

AmethystEyes

Day of the Dead Lenormand - Clouds (30) + Whip (11)

you may have had or about to have a hot and fiery argument with someone, huge row and this might be with a man. Let the dust settle and give it time and then you can make up and sort everything out with this.

Q. Message from my spirit guides
Child/Man
A new stage in your life is going to start unfolding.

What is this fiery argument going to be about?

strangebrew

Child/Man
A new stage in your life is going to start unfolding.

What is this fiery argument going to be about?

clouds and dog

some confusion pertaining to a male friend of yours....crossed wires i think? you may misunderstand each other or want different things therefore ensuing in the arugment

Message for the day?

danieljuk

Message for the day?

Day of the Dead Lenormand - Lady (29) + Roads (crossroads) (22)

you will make a definite decision on something, finally work out which way to go! This will illuminate your way forwards! :heart:

Q. what will be the major themes of this new cycle starting in my life?