Daily spread

Tigga

Hello

Could I ask for your input on this spread that I got from this forum a few weeks ago, Sorry I cannot remember who posted it.
Using the sacred rose.

1...inner forces:What I am thinking :Death R
2...expressions How am I expressing those inner forces: Ace of Cup
3...Major outer influences How people are behaving towards me or what is going to happen: 10 Pentacles
4..Best advice: or one thing I can do to maximise the potential of the day:5 Swords.
Background of the day. My daughter in law is having a recurrence of cancer and is going to a PET scan today she is not aware yet of the results but my son is.
So the way I interpret it
! I refuse to admit that there is a very bad news coming
2: I can only offer my love and emotional support
3: there is material and concrete support around
However the advice is not clear to me how can the 5 of swords be this advice.
Thanks for your ideas

Tigga

sorry

I don't know where D change into something else my mistake I am not used to this

Tigga

no winners

I did not have much luck with your input, so I searched the forum for other 5 swords advices, and I come to the conclusion that the 5 of swords in my reading probably means:I have to recognize that there is nothing I can do and accept it.

willowfox

The 5 swords is about being in charge, your the boss today, you tell others what to do even if they don't like it.

starrystarrynight

(((Tigga)))

1...inner forces:What I am thinking: Death R
3...Major outer influences How people are behaving towards me or what is going to happen: 10 Pentacles
4..Best advice: or one thing I can do to maximise the potential of the day:5 Swords.

[First, when you type a colon followed directly by the capital D, you get a smiley face. :D So, you have to leave a space between them if you want a colon followed by the D. : D]

1...inner forces:What I am thinking: Death R

I think this means you feel there is nothing you can do to change the situation and make it better. You probably keep going over and over the situation in your mind and can't come up with any real solution.

This may mean that you want to express your love, but you haven't been able to do so just yet. It's welled up in your heart, but you haven't been able to manifest it. Sometimes, an ace comprises all the pip cards in the suit, so maybe here it also means that you are feeling every emotion possible...but again, are not quite able to express them all.

Lots of family support is often indicated by this card. Family and friends seem ready to stand by you and help you and your son and his wife.

This may mean that you should understand that this is an upsetting time for all involved, and some may even say negative things they don't really mean as a way to vent their stress. You could argue with them or act in some other destructive way, but where will that get you? It will just add more unnecessary conflict and pain to an otherwise trying time. At the same time, I could see this card reminding you to try not to let the situation get you down and upset you, so that you can be strong for those who need a shoulder to lean on.

Just some thoughts about these cards. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

Tigga

Thank you
I appreciate your help. Yes there is a lot of family and friends support here, however my son is living overseas so it is difficult to give as much support as we should.
I do not like the 5 of swords even as an advice. there is an unfairness about it. I used the sacred rose deck which is not my favourite, the 5 of swords is rather frightening. This is why I thought, it is about accepting defeat or maybe to recognise my limits in this situation, but I will keep in mind the possibility of upsetting people unwillingly.

starrystarrynight

No, I just threw that (Five of Swords interpretation) out there as a possibility in addition to what you saw in it, which is probably more on point because you know the situation better.

This is a difficult thing to go through...even worse when you can't be there in person to help.

(((Tigga and family)))