Say Hello and Goodbye Solstice spread

IheartTarot

1) Say Goodbye to this
2) Celebrate this now
3) Say Hello to this

Have a blessed Solstice wherever you are! :love:

Pen

Here in the UK ours was yesterday, but this looks like a great spread to try - thanks!

Pen

IheartTarot

Here in the UK ours was yesterday, but this looks like a great spread to try - thanks!

Pen

Here too but I was out all day. :p

Barleywine

1) Say Goodbye to this
2) Celebrate this now
3) Say Hello to this

Have a blessed Solstice wherever you are! :love:

Since my birthday is on the solstice, that second one really resonates for me :D (Although I spent most of the day celebrating that ancient pagan Ritual of the Internal Sun: stacking firewood for the stove for next winter!)

IheartTarot

Since my birthday is on the solstice, that second one really resonates for me :D (Although I spent most of the day celebrating that ancient pagan Ritual of the Internal Sun: stacking firewood for the stove for next winter!)

Belated Happy Birthday Barleywine! :party:

Astraea Aurora

I have used this spread yesterday for a much belated solstice reading and it was great. Only three cards but so much information. I think it can be applied to any situation and celebration in the wheel of the year. It reminds me of a party, "welcome your guest, party with them and then bid them farewell again". It's perfect for looking at a specific moment in your life, whatever that may be :thumbsup:

Astraea Aurora :grin:

IheartTarot

I have used this spread yesterday for a much belated solstice reading and it was great. Only three cards but so much information. I think it can be applied to any situation and celebration in the wheel of the year. It reminds me of a party, "welcome your guest, party with them and then bid them farewell again". It's perfect for looking at a specific moment in your life, whatever that may be :thumbsup:

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Thanks for the feedback Astraea Aurora! Belated Happy Solstice! :love:

Winterlady

I love this...

it's so simple and straight-forward. I love the simplicity of this. :)