SWOT Spread

Jes

I recently did a training course where we used the SWOT analysis process.

I found it very useful but also thought it would make a great 4 card spread.

So here it is, I have used it a couple of times and I quite like it. It’s probably already been thought of but I thought I would add it just in case.

1*****2*****3******4

SWOT
1 - Strengths
2- Weaknesses
3 - Opportunities
4 – Threats

let me know if you use it an like it... its the time time I have worked a spread of my own.
:)

IheartTarot

I recently did a training course where we used the SWOT analysis process.

I found it very useful but also thought it would make a great 4 card spread.

So here it is, I have used it a couple of times and I quite like it. It’s probably already been thought of but I thought I would add it just in case.

1*****2*****3******4

SWOT
1 - Strengths
2- Weaknesses
3 - Opportunities
4 – Threats

let me know if you use it an like it... its the time time I have worked a spread of my own.
:)

Hi Jes, I have used a similar spread but I arrange it differently (the way they arrange a SWOT board).

**************Helpful***Harmful
Internal factors*****1*******2
External factors*****3*******4

This explanation is quoted from my blog:

Strengths and Weaknesses are internal factors that provide one with advantages or disadvantages relative to competitors, while Opportunities and Threats are external factors to be taken into account when formulating a business strategy. One should aim to build on strengths, resolve or minimize weaknesses, exploit opportunities and avoid threats. Strengths and Opportunities are helpful to achieving the objective, while Weaknesses and Threats are harmful to achieving the objective.

The spread is ideal for when you have a specific objective in mind.