Tarot and Astrology: Enhance Your Readings With the Wisdom of the Zodiac

rwcarter

It's already out in the US. My copy arrived from Amazon pre-order earlier this week. Currently reading another tarot book, but I've left this one out to be the next one I read.

ann823

I just ordered it, I really don't like to have so little understanding of astrology as it pertains to tarot. I'm a bit concerned though, after I ordered it I was reading reviews of her other books and at least one got low reviews, supposedly it was poorly done and a lot of cut and paste...whatever that is...I suppose I can always return it.

Bhavana

sounds interesting, onto my ever growing list it goes! If you like astrology and tarot, the Celestial Tarot is a great deck to work with...and so beautiful, the images and dark blue starred backgrounds are awesome.

hunter

Is the Wizard's Tarot, the deck that is used in the book?

Manda

Yes it uses the Wizards Tarot to illustrate and it is a great starting place with integrating the two arts. The book is written in concise, easy language and the concepts become clear much more readily than I thought they could. I think it is a great book!

WolfyJames

Yeah I think so, but then the author is also the one behind the Wizard's Tarot, it's not surprising she's trying to get it seen by people as much as possible.

hunter

I bought the Wizards Tarot from B&N today, and ordered the astrology book from Amazon. Using the deck reminds me of playing the Sims :) I have the feeling that playing Sims tarot will get old quickly, but I hope I can apply some of what I learn to another deck.

WooMonkey

hunter,
Could you explain that a little more? I really like playing the Sims!

This book was featured in the latest Llewellyn catalog.