Situation Snapshot Spread (5 cards)

Glass Owl

Situation Snapshot Spread (5 cards) by Glass Owl

4---5
--1--
2---3

1. Refers to the situation, relationship, or other concerns asked about.

2. Negative influence or blockage.

3. Positive influence or assistance.

4. What you can do to improve the situation. (The action card.)

5. Probable outcome based on current circumstances.

To see a reading I did using this spread, please visit the "Your Reading area" or link on the following link:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=81240

celticnoodle

looks like a good spread glass owl! i have just the reason to use it too, for a client with something going on in their life. So, I'll try it out on that issue and let you know how well it worked for us.

Old_Hippy_Chick

That one's nice and concise..I think I'm gonna try that one tonight..thanks for sharing it with us:)

Egypt

great spread

There are often times when i need a spread for a certaint situtation , and i only have spreads for a non question. I love this spread and think it is perfect to add it to my collection. You should make your own book of spreads :) I would be delighted to read and buy it. Saves me less time writing it down for free off the computer lol!

Glass Owl

Egypt said:
There are often times when i need a spread for a certaint situtation , and i only have spreads for a non question. I love this spread and think it is perfect to add it to my collection. You should make your own book of spreads :) I would be delighted to read and buy it. Saves me less time writing it down for free off the computer lol!
Thank you so much for the compliment and I'm happy to hear that my spread was helpful. I like using it to get an bird's eye view of a situation rather than getting bogged down with a lot of details.

Funny that you should mention a book because as it turns out several of my spreads are featured in Aeclectic Tarot's Love & Relationship Spread ebook. I am so excited to be a published author!

This eBook is now available for ordering and instant download. For more information, click here.