The Daemon Tarot

caridwen

Thanks:) I buy cards to use rather than collect and have made the mistake of buying decks that were visually pleasing but I couldn't work with them. I don't want to know the minutiae about card stock and a discoloration on card X but how they work when you read with them. I hated the Robert Place Vampire Deck for example because I found it very one dimensional.

The reason I posed the question was to find out how those who have bought them and have had time to work with them, find them.

It is intersting therefore to find out if the cards are different sizes and difficult to shuffle because that would be a pain.:)

DeToX

Thanks:) I buy cards to use rather than collect and have made the mistake of buying decks that were visually pleasing but I couldn't work with them. I don't want to know the minutiae about card stock and a discoloration on card X but how they work when you read with them. I hated the Robert Place Vampire Deck for example because I found it very one dimensional.

The reason I posed the question was to find out how those who have bought them and have had time to work with them, find them.

It is intersting therefore to find out if the cards are different sizes and difficult to shuffle because that would be a pain.:)

I can't tell you much about using the deck so far as I've been too busy but as stated several times the cards 'may' be different sizes, depending on pot luck, but that isn't a given, and can be sorted out by exchanging the deck for another copy within the exchange period.

I find Robert Place too cutesy personally, in his execution, thick lines, colour choices etc. A vampire themed tarot deck is in my opinion only going to ever be one dimensional - I would never buy one personally. You can't compare historical goetic illustrations with gothic vampires.

caridwen

I can't tell you much about using the deck so far as I've been too busy but as stated several times the cards 'may' be different sizes, depending on pot luck, but that isn't a given, and can be sorted out by exchanging the deck for another copy within the exchange period.

I find Robert Place too cutesy personally, in his execution, thick lines, colour choices etc. A vampire themed tarot deck is in my opinion only going to ever be one dimensional - I would never buy one personally. You can't compare historical goetic illustrations with gothic vampires.

Thank you:)