The Little Window Tarot

Babalon Jones

Is there a way to take a peek at the cards without signing up for AOL? I want to see too! :)
The only link I saw though wants me to sign up for something?
Oh, I just saw this is a revived thread, maybe the link is not good anymore...

rylla

I'd like to see it too, but I am not a member (and don't intend to be one) and I can't :-(

nicky

I used to be able to look without being on AOL. Will try and scout out some pics...

nicky

I am the queen of stalking LOL

Attachments

• LWT_8to15.jpg
    LWT_8to15.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 198

Smiling

These are beautiful, I really enjoy your artwork. Thanks for sharing. :)

staticfuzz

Wow, I really love the style of art on this deck. It is really nice... it feels comforting. :) I would love to use it for reading with. Well done :D

MrsOnePotato

Little Window Tarot - update and farewell message

Hello friends!
I am so sorry to hear that Aeclectic Tarot Forum will be closing later this week. And I apologize for my long absence, but I did want to leave an update here for all those kind friends who have given me support and encouragement over the years as I worked on this project.

I finished the artwork for the Little Window Tarot (22 Trumps) several years ago, and then moved on to the layout of the typography with plans for a limited edition print run. Unfortunately, life got in the way on many fronts and I found myself distracted with other more pressing matters (not least of which was a serious crisis at my beloved alma mater, The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Art and Science, where many years ago I met Bill Wolf -- the love of my life and AT member "OnePotato").

But in spite of all this, it was never my intention to abandon the Little Window Tarot, which is actually very close to press-ready. I promise to revisit the files on my computer and make the final adjustments for printing very soon.

For those of you interested in future updates, I've created this web page on Bill's website: https://nopotatopress.wordpress.com/little-window-tarot/

I hope you will check that page for updates, or if you'd like, you can subscribe to Bill's NoPotatoPress blog here: https://nopotatopress.wordpress.com/blog/ I'll ask him to make an announcement there if/when the Little Window Tarot finally becomes available.

Best wishes to you all, and thanks to everyone who was so supportive to me in this creative journey! :)

nicky

What wonderful news !!!!! I had no plans to stop stalking you when AT closed but now I know where !

xoxox