Spiritual Compass Spread

Ocean Bliss

Sometimes you can get a little lost when looking at your own spiritual path and trying to follow it so I came up with this little spread to help put things into perspective a little.

****5****
**3***7**
1***9***2
**8***4**
****6****

Cards directly opposite one another can be read as a being part of a balance. Anyway the positions are as follows.

1. Beginning Point- This generally represents how and why you got onto your chosen path and how you started out. It can be useful if you feel a bit lost or to look at how far you've come since the beginning.

2. Experience Point- This is generally where you are heading, something you can expect with continuing on this path. It generally may show a possibility of what you might be once you have further experience. (Taking note that a person is forever evolving so it applies to you whether you've been on your path six months or sixty years.)

3. Blind Point- This can be an aspect of your path that you have been ignoring as of late. These can be unpleasant aspects of it or simply just things that you haven't really been focusing on lately.

4. Focus Point- This can be an aspect that you have given too much attention or that you have put too much focus on. It can also be where you might have been a bit unbearable or a bit on the stuck up or cynical side.

5. Golden Point- This is where you live up to the expectations of your path and where you follow it best. It is where you follow the rules and guidelines that you choose to follow most strictly.

6. Toxic Point- This is where you tend to fall down in following the guidelines that you choose to follow, where you try to twist things to suit your own needs and wants and take it your own way.

7. Sense Point- This is where you use the most sense and wisdom. It is what you have learned and how you use it in your everyday life. This can be related or unrelated to your spiritual path.

8. Knowledge Point- This is where you have the most knowledge of your path. It is the book smart point to put it simply.

9. Centre- This is where you are presently.

I'll post an example soon as I think this might help me out a bit. Let me know what you think.

The example is here
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1583882#post1583882

Alectra

Thats pretty cool. I'm gonna have to try it out.

inanna_tarot

ooooo i like!!

Thank you

thorhammer

Ocean Bliss, I just used this spread to sum up my experience with a six month Intensive Deck Study - the spread was perfect and it was one of the most powerful and truest readings that I've had in a very long time. Thankyou for posting this - it is brilliant.

\m/ Kat

Tarotingineer

Wow.

Nice.

Exact.

Fun.

Precise.

Well thought out.

I'll try it sometimes :p