Listen To Your Heart

Goldfish

Hello Everyone!

This is my first homemade layout. I created it for a friend who was having trouble dealing with her emotions and since the song, "Listen To Your Heart" kept coming on and made sense for what she was experiencing I used that as kind of a base.

***1*2*****3*4*****
*****6**5**7*******
******8***9********
********10*********

1. Their place in your life.
2. What they add to your life
3. What you show to them
4. What you keep inside
5. What your dreams show
6. What is lost within the relationship
7. What sweeps things away (distractions)
8. & 9. The voices within that need to be heard
10. Advice for the relationship

Any advice or comments will be greatly appreciated. Also if you do try it I would love to hear how it worked for you!

Brightest Blessings
Jessie

Haunted Wood

Hullo, I just tried this and got some good results I think :) I think it's a good idea for a spread, but maybe the wording of some positions could be different. Not too sure but maybe something like this...
1. The lesson of this relationship/why they are in your life (I think 1 and 2 need to be different because they seem very similar as is.)
2. What do they mean to you?
3. What you show to them (Do you mean how you come across to them - the side of yourself that you show them, actions, emotions, thoughts etc?)
4. What you keep inside (Generally emotions you're not showing them but have deep down, they could be good or bad but for one reason or another you're not expressing it to them?)
5. What your dreams show (do you mean hopes and desires or sleeping dreams/subconscious? If it's the latter I think this position would be better for hope and desires, because 8&9 are about subconscious thoughts)
6. Past issues in the relationship (or do you mean what is lacking in the relationship? What is lost seems to imply negative things)
7. What sweeps things away (I'm uncertain what this means, do you mean current obstacles and challenges?)
8. & 9. The voices within that need to be heard (I assume by this you mean what your intuition is telling you?)
10. What action should you take (I see 8&9 as advice, so maybe 10 could be actions? Maybe 10 could be 'the result if you listen to your heart')