Four crosses around my objective

tiris

First of all, I want to apologize if my english is not as good as I'd like...

So, I am (again) in a moment in my life when I know that I must take a path that will have great consequences in my life. and, as usual, my choice is about a person that I know well, and I know how she can make me full of doubt, because her way to not speak about her feelings and real intentions.

This night I tried a lot of spread, investigating our relation after one year of separation, and the result was positive every time.
The fact is that I don't know what to do for make things happen. I explain: I must wait, but I know how I will feel, and I know what I will do feeling what I will feel, and I know what I will think feeling what I will feel, and i know what I will do thinking what I will think feeling what I will feel... well, you got the point.
After 32 years I know myself pretty well.

My mind went to Mel's Simple Cross, elegant, simple, yet powerfull. That spread puts on the table the 4 great spheres of existence, the four elements.

And I thought that It is all there. The Four elements.

So I came up with this:

................1/2..............
.....3/4........9........7/8...
................5/6..............

2,4,6 and 8 cross horizontaly 1,3,5 and 7.

1 and 2 are Air, 3 and 4 are Water (the left side, for me, is the female part), 5 and 6 are Earth, and 7 and 8 are Fire (the right hand, for me, is my primary hand, that I use for create and make actions).

So, these are the meanings:
1 - What I shall think to reach my objective?
2 - What Thought I must fight?
3 - What feelings shall I embrace to reach my goal?
4 - What feelings shall I ignore, what feelings will be disturbing?
5 - On what can I count? What are the good basis? What can I use? How much is my ground solid on this challenge?
6 - This will not help me, this is not a good base, not a good tool, something I can't count on, Something that I must not wait for proceed further
7 - What shall I do to reach my objective?
8 - What I shall not do, What will be unusefull, or will be harmful
9 - Ehm... Outcome, or a final insight, about the real nature of the objective.

Well, I hope my english will be understandable, and I'd like to know what you think about it.
This is my first spread, and I'm not quite sure I was worthy to create a new one, but it seems to work for me.
I think it can be used in a lot of situations, not only for relations.

Bye,
Marco.

rwcarter

Marco,

Beautiful spread! Thank you for sharing it. It's going into my spread collection.

And please, please, please don't apologize for your English. Although I've taken a year of Italian (some 14 years ago), your English is much much better than my Italian would be!

Rodney

Metafizzypop

I think this is a very good spread to get in touch with underlying thoughts, feelings, and motivations that a person normally might not give a lot of conscious thought to. A good spread for someone to help understand him or herself.

And I just wanted to add:

Il tuo inglese andava benissimo!

tiris

Thank a lot :).
Did anyone else try it? Can you give me some real world feedback?
I'm really curious about how it worked for you.

Bye,
Marco.

Metafizzypop

I will use this spread for a reading, sometime today or tomorrow. Afterwards I will post the results in the Your Readings section, so you can see how it worked out, and so others can comment on the reading.