Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

GoldenWolf

Glad to see you creating new cards again. I understand about dry spells lol. I love the owl on top of the wheel. Owls keep appearing in various places for me lately.

Babalon Jones

Thanks GoldenWolf!

It is funny you say that, as the same has been happening to me. I keep seeing owls (well, mostly pictures of them). They are *that* kind of owl, too (barn owl). There is something ghostly and almost human about their faces that I really love.

Glitterbird

I LOVE this deck, your doing amazing work, This is truly a deck I'm looking forward to.
<clap clap clap>

merissa_88

Beautiful deck! I'm glad I was able to sign up for updates on your site. :)

Bluefeet

I love every card in this deck so far, well done! Looking forward to the complete deck and the Rosetta mini. :D

sapienza

I absolutely love Fortune, could be my favourite so far! I look forward to seeing the colour version, but I do love it black and white also. Glad to hear you're inspired again. :)

Babalon Jones

Thanks to all who commented! It makes me happy to know your thoughts.

Hello and Happy Groundhog Day. No G-dog's here, yay for a cloudy day :party:

I finished the color version of Fortune. Boy it was a tough one to paint - all those warps and wefts! I tried a new technique in the background too, to give it that mottled look. It was time consuming but I like the way it adds an element of randomness. A little random seems appropriate for Fortune.

Here it is, at the bottom of the page...

http://www.rosettatarot.com/Tarot_M_-_in_progress.html

Cassandra022

That does look annoying to color but wow, what a lovely Fortune card the end result is! The more I see of these, the more I look forward to owning a copy of this deck!

daphne

Love it!
So glad you are continuing this deck!